Dr. Kumar S Reddy MD
Orthopaedic Surgeon6860 Austin St Suite 502 Forest Hills NY, 11375
Dr. Kumar Reddy is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Forest Hills, NY. Dr. Reddy specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Reddy tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Andhra Medical College, Univ of Health Sciences MD
Andhra Medical College, Univ of Health Sciences 1961
Madras Medical College 1961
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Queens Genl Hospital 1964
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai (Queens Hospital Center) Program
Dr. Kumar S Reddy MD's Practice location
Forest Hills, NY 11375Get Direction
Dr. Kumar S Reddy MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Reddy
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects many people around the globe who have no idea what is causing them pain or end up misjudging what might be wrong with their body tissues. Others might have a general idea of what bursitis is but cannot tell when they are suffering from it. This is because they...
- Symptoms or Signs of Arthritis
Arthritis is one of the oldest diseases known to humans. Arthritis can affect people and children of all ages. The pain and stiffness of the joints are serious symptoms indicating that the person may have some serious type of arthritis that needs urgent treatment. If the person delays the visit to...
- What to Expect While Undergoing Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Spinal stenosis is a condition where two spinal vertebrae separated by an intervertebral disc come closer as the disc wears off due to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or trauma. When this happens, the spinal nerve that runs between them becomes compressed causing pain to the individual. The...
- Analgesic Drugs for Fibromyalgia
IntroductionThe main symptoms of fibromyalgia usually include muscle pain, stiffness in the morning after waking up, and painful tender points in various parts of the body. Other symptoms would include anxiety, depression, headaches, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), painful menstrual cramps, tingling...
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- Treatments for Arthritis: 5 Tips on Living with Arthritis
Living with arthritis is never easy. People who are suffering from this disease will tell you that for sure. You will face constant pain in your arms, legs, your back, and joints. In a word, you will feel like your bones are falling apart. Equally important is that the pain can have a serious impact...
- Dr. Leon E. Popovitz M.D.130 E 67th St New York NY 10065
- Dr. Oscar Vazquez M.D.25 Prospect Ave Hackensack NJ 07601
- Paul M. Brisson57 East 25th Street New York New York 10016
- Dr. Brian J Bauer MD222 Cedar Lane Teaneck NJ 07666
- Dr. Steven Arsht M.D.10 Union Square- East New York NY 10003
- Dr. Deepan N. Patel MD85 Harristown Road Glen Rock NJ 07452