Dr. Kaiyan Cheneweth D.D.S
Dentist | General Practice12396 World Trade Drive, San Diego, 209 San Diego CA, 92128
Dr. Katherine Cheneweth is a highly qualified, caring, talented and compassionate professional, who is committed to exemplary dentistry. She has graduated from New York University-College of Dentistry, ...
Education and Training
New York University-College of Dentistry DDS
- Same-day Porcelain Crowns/veneers (cerec)
- Implant Placement & Restorations
- Tooth-colored Fillings Mercury Free
- Laser Dentistry
- Zoom Whitening
- Digital Dental X-rays (low Radiation)
- Invisalign (clear Removable Braces)
- Sedation Dentistry
- Laser Gum Treatment
- Bridges & Crowns
- memberCalifornia Dental Association (CDA)
- MemberAmerican Dental Association (ADA)
- MemberSan Diego Developmental Academy (SDDA)
Dr. Kaiyan Cheneweth D.D.S's Practice location
Dr. Kaiyan Cheneweth D.D.S's reviewsWrite Review
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Dr. Yaron Miller B.D.S138 Civic Center Drive Vista CA 92084
- Dr. Robert Alan Rosenfeld D.D.S.116 W Plaza St Solana Beach CA 92075
- Peggy kargar Ram169 S Rancho Santa Fe Rd San Marcos CA 92078
- Dr. Richard John Tannyhill D.D.S.1293 Encinitas Blvd Encinitas CA 92024
- Dr. Loc Bao D.D.S.4236 El Cajan Boulevard San Diego California 92105
- Dr. Valerie Kaenel D.D.S.501 Washington St San Diego CA 92103