Dr. Steven V Priano M.D.
Orthopaedic Surgeon2405 N Columbus St Suite 120 Lancaster OH, 43130
Dr. Steven Priano is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Lancaster, OH. Dr. Priano specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Priano tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Drexel University College of Medicine 1996
MCP HAHNEMANN UNIV (FORMERLY ALLEGHENY UNIV) 1996
- Torn Meniscus
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Fellow American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Oh State Univ Hosp, Sports Medicine-Orthopedic Surgery; Allegheny Gen Hosp, Orthopedic Surgery
- Allegheny General Hospital-Western Pennsylvania Hosp Med Ed Program
Dr. Steven V Priano M.D.'s Practice location
Lancaster, OH 43130Get Direction
Dr. Steven V Priano M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Priano
- How is Bursitis Diagnosed?
What are the signs and symptoms of bursitis?Bursitis symptoms are there because of the amount of inflammation in the bursa, as well as the exact area of the bursa involved. The swelling causes pain and tenderness in the bursa. When the bursa is so swollen, then it can cause stiffness along with...
- Will I Need Surgery If I Have Tennis Elbow?
Will I need surgery if I have Tennis Elbow?Tennis elbow, also known as lateral epicondylitis, is a condition that causes pain in the elbow, and it mainly results from overusing the elbow. The condition mainly affects tennis players but it can also affect other athletes and sporting enthusiasts. It...
- Why Lateral Epicondylitis is Called Tennis Elbow
Lateral epicondylitis is a condition of the arms that creates pain around the elbow joints. The condition may be a result of a number of causes, but it is typically from overuse of the elbow. However, it may take some time before lateral epicondylitis starts showing intense pain; it may be up to one...
- What Type of Disorder Is Arthritis?
Arthritis is a chronic disorder that affects the musculoskeletal system. A person diagnosed with arthritis can have very uncomfortable pain in one or more than one joint in their body. Sometimes, arthritis may cause disability. Arthritis can also be caused by bacterial or viral infections,...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Fibromyalgia
What is fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a medical condition that is characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain along with sleep disturbances, memory problems, mood swings, and fatigue. According to studies, fibromyalgia intensifies painful sensations by affecting how the brain processes pain...
- What Is a Charley Horse?
What is a charley horse?A charley horse is a term used when referring to a muscle cramp or spasm. Although muscle cramps can occur in any muscle in the body, they are commonly experienced in the leg. In a muscle spasm, the muscle uncontrollably contracts and does not relax. When the contracting...
- Dr. Eric Thiel MD6001 E Broad St Columbus OH 43213
- Dr. Timothy Edward Iorio M.D.300 Polaris Parkway Westerville OH 43081
- Dr. Thomas H. Lee MD300 Polaris Pkwy Westerville OH 43082
- Dr. Matthew Joel Kauffman DO31490 Chieftain Dr Logan OH 43138
- Dr. Lisa Kay Lowery M.D.10400 Blacklick Eastern Road Pickerington OH 43147
- Dr. Stephen J Voto M.D.1950 Mount Saint Marys Dr Nelsonville OH 45764