Dr. James Kenneth Cole M.D.
Orthopedic Surgeon (Orthopedist) | Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine8141 S Emerson Ave Suite A Indianapolis IN, 46237
Dr. James Cole is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Cole specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Cole tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
Dr. James Kenneth Cole M.D.'s Practice location
Indianapolis, IN 46237Get Direction
INDIANAPOLIS, IN 46227Get Direction
Dr. James Kenneth Cole M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cole
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- What Type of Disorder Is Arthritis?
Arthritis is a chronic disorder that affects the musculoskeletal system. A person diagnosed with arthritis can have very uncomfortable pain in one or more than one joint in their body. Sometimes, arthritis may cause disability. Arthritis can also be caused by bacterial or viral infections,...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects many people around the globe who have no idea what is causing them pain or end up misjudging what might be wrong with their body tissues. Others might have a general idea of what bursitis is but cannot tell when they are suffering from it. This is because they...
- Is Your Child at Risk of Osgood-Schlatter Disease?
Our body is a machine and any wear and tear occurring in any of the parts of the body can impair overall body functioning. One of the common types of pain felt by a number of people is pain associated with the knees. There are various forms and causes that could be related to knee pains, one of them...
- Know Your Risk for Bone Fractures
Have you ever received a bone density test? This test is crucial for women who are experiencing menopause, as it tests how thin and frail their bones are. One might be prescribed medications to help this condition.“Bone density tests are good indicators for the risks of fractures”, says...
- Joseph Riina8450 Northwest Boulevard Indianapolis Indiana 46278
- Dr. Richard W. Eaton MD7930 North Shadeland Avenue Indianapolis Indiana 46250
- Dr. Douglas Alan Flory M.D.8141 S Emerson Avenue Indianapolis IN 46237
- Dr. Douglas August Kuhn MD1 Memorial Square Indianapolis Indiana 46250
- Dr. Douglas Kevin Scheid MD1801 N. Senate Blvd Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Charles Philip Bartley M.D.30 W Rampart St Shelbyville IN 46176