Dr. Emily Winberry is a pediatrician practicing in Nashville, TN. Dr. Winberry is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Winberry diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Winberry can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Emily Binns Winberry M.D.'s Practice location
Nashville, TN 37232Get Direction
Dr. Emily Binns Winberry M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Teen with Autism Creates Artificial Intelligence Prototype
When educators are faced with a child that responds differently in a classroom environment that what is typically expected, teaching that child can be a daunting task. It’s not uncommon knowledge that children with autism, especially if they have a more severe form of autism, don’t always...
- Strep Throat: Should I Get My Tonsils Removed?
Considering the removal of your tonsils, based on the recurrence of strep throat infections, should be discussed with your doctor to determine if you should have the procedure.Can I Still Get Strep After Having My Tonsils Removed?Strep throat is an infection that affects the throat and is caused by...
- Head Motions Offer Insight into Autism for Girls
Autism was always considered to be a boy’s disorder. Girls are diagnosed with autism, too, but at a much lower rate; five times as many boys are diagnosed with autism as are girls.That may not necessarily be because boys have autism more frequently than girls, though. It is possible that girls...
- Understanding Social Communication Disorder Could Benefit Autism Diagnosis
The definition of autism is ever redefined. As doctors, researchers, and parents learn more and more about this neurodevelopmental disorder, it’s essential to reevaluate past knowledge and ideas. This is especially important with autism as it is not a simple on-off disease, but rather, encompasses...
- What Is Seborrheic Dermatitis?
What is seborrheic dermatitis?Seborrheic dermatitis, or seborrhea, is a common skin disease that has no known direct cause. It is characterized by a red, itchy rash on the skin, often on the scalp, with scaly patches that flake off. It looks similar to eczema, psoriasis or an allergic reaction....
- Understanding Intellectual Disability in Children
What is intellectual disability?Intellectual disability was once called mental retardation. It is characterized by the lack of skills or mental ability needed for everyday living. Individuals with intellectual disabilities have below-average intelligence but are able to learn new skills at a...
- Dr. Mohammad F. Fazili MD2200 Children?s Way Nashville Tennessee 37232
- Lee Anne Faulkner343 Franklin Road Brentwood Tennessee 37027
- Dr. Vilmarie J. Tanon MD330 Wallace Road Nashville Tennessee 37211
- Dr. Parnell Donahue M.D.950 Midlothian DR Nashville TN 37027
- Dr. Christopher P Smeltzer M.D.7640 Highway 70 S Nashville TN 37221
- Miss Rachel Morales Ricafort MD515 Stonecrest Pkwy Smyrna TN 37167