Dr. Elliot Barton Lander M.D.
Urologist72780 Country Club Dr Suite C-301 Rancho Mirage CA, 92270
Dr. Elliot Lander is a urologist practicing in Rancho Mirage, CA. Dr. Lander specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ca- Irvine- Ca Coll Of Med- Irvine Ca 1986
University of California 1986
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Validation of Acoustic Wave Induced Traumatic Brain Injury in Rats.
- Evaluation of the rat renal allograft model in comparison to man: a physiological perspective.
- Lack of effect of cyclandelate in peripheral arterial disease.
- Severe hemoglobinuria masquerading as gross hematuria following mitral valve replacement.
- Giant scrotal lipomatosis.
- Univ Ca Irvine Med Ctr, Urology; Univ Ca Irvine Med Ctr, General Surgery
- UC Irvine Medical Center
Dr. Elliot Barton Lander M.D.'s Practice location
Rancho Mirage, CA 92270Get Direction
Dr. Elliot Barton Lander M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lander
- What Is Polyuria?
IntroductionPolyuria refers to frequent urination and passing excessive amounts of urine every time a person urinates. Normally, adults pass approximately 1-2 liters of urine per day. However, when there is an excessive urination volume of more than 3 liters a day, it is considered as...
- Enuresis in Adults
What is enuresis in adults?Enuresis is the medical term for bedwetting, which is an issue most often seen in young children. However, certain adults also face this problem. In adults, it often becomes harder to talk about something, which is considered as a childhood problem. However, it is...
- What Is an Epididymal Cyst?
OverviewAn epididymal cyst or a spermatocele is a benign cyst that usually develops in the epididymis. The epididymis is a long, coiled tube that collects, stores, and transports sperm from the testes. Approximately 30 percent of males develop this condition in their lives.Another term for an...
- Treatments for Gonorrhea
What types of medications are prescribed for gonorrhea?Gonorrhea is a bacterial infection and sexually transmitted disease that is caused by Neisseria gonorrhoeae. People can get infected by having unprotected oral, vaginal, or anal sex. Sharing of contaminated sex toys can also transmit the...
- What is the Correlation Between Urinary Incontinence and Diet?
Urinary incontinence can be controlled to a large extent by one's diet, even though there is nothing called an ‘incontinence diet’. Many times doctors advise their patients to avoid a particular food or drink to improve the symptoms of urinary incontinence. These foods may differ depending on...
- Is Genital Herpes A Life-Long Condition?
What Is Genital Herpes?Genital herpes is a life-long condition. Symptoms of genital herpes usually manifest within 24 hours of transmission. Some people may not even experience any symptoms until a few weeks or even months after being infected. The first manifestation of symptoms is known as a...
- Dr. Youssef S Tanagho MD, MPH8851 Center Dr La Mesa CA 91942
- Dr. William R Page MD39000 Bob Hope Dr Rancho Mirage CA 92270
- Dr. Kevin Charles Shandera M.D.10512 Park Rd Charlotte NC 28210
- Dr. Michael Adam Sanford MD74020 Alessandro Dr Palm Desert CA 92260
- Dr. John Richard Faulkner MD72780 Country Club Dr Rancho Mirage CA 92270
- Dr. Gary Leifer MD39000 Bob Hope Dr Rancho Mirage CA 92270