Dr. Christopher Shaw is a general surgeon practicing in Omaha, NE. Dr. Shaw specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Shaw provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
- An automated matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization quadrupole Fourier transform ion cyclotron resonance mass spectrometer for "bottom-up" proteomics.
- An efficient rapid system for profiling the cellular activities of molecular libraries.
- Mini-open repair of achilles rupture in the national football league.
- Immediate versus delayed operative treatment of low-energy tibial plateau fractures.
Dr. Christopher Michael Shaw M.D.'s Practice location
Omaha, NE 68198Get Direction
KANSAS CITY, MO 64108Get Direction
Dr. Christopher Michael Shaw M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is a Neck Lift?
The neck often ages at a more rapid rate, compared to the face. Moreover, the neck is a very delicate area, and if you put on any extra pounds, fat tends to store there. Although you may have put in the effort to lose any extra weight you may have gained, the neck is the last part of the body that...
- Can Males Get Circumcised At Any Age?
Circumcision is the surgical removal of the foreskin on a male’s penis. It is a controversial issue that has been the subject of much discussion and research. Religious and societal beliefs about the necessity and benefits of the procedure vary in different regions of the world. Another...
- What Is Hernia: Get the Facts
A hernia is marked by a bulge in the groin or abdomen, which occurs when an organ protrudes through the muscle opening that keeps it in place. Hernias are a very common problem and can occur in men or women of all ages.For instance, in the case of an incisional hernia, the intestines may protrude...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- How to Prepare for a Cholecystectomy
Cholecystectomy is a surgery done to remove the gallbladder. Such procedure is performed as a result of many causes. In most cases, a cholecystectomy is performed to relieve the patient from complications caused by the inflammation of the gallbladder.A gallbladder is an organ that is located just...
- Jennifer Tighe de Soto10404 Essex Court Omaha Nebraska 68114
- Dr. Samuel Cemaj M.D.601 N 30th St Omaha NE 68131
- Dr. Susanne L Sasse MD7710 Mercy Road Omaha NE 68124
- Dr. Matthew Randall Goede M.D.983280 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Mrs. Stacey Elizabeth Burmeister MD201 Ridge St Council Bluffs IA 51503
- Dr. Stephen Donald Torpy M.D.17001 Lakeside Hills Plz Omaha NE 68130