Dr. Joseph Harris is a Chiropractor practicing in Raleigh, NC. Dr. Harris specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Harris seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Joseph R Harris DC's Practice location
Raleigh, NC 27612Get Direction
Dr. Joseph R Harris DC's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- Dr. Taylor Frederick DC10310 Moncreiffe Rd Raleigh North Carolina 27617
- Dr. Melissa Tang213 Providence Road Chapel Hill NC 27514
- Dr. Joseph Criscuola D.C.2824 Rogers Rd Wake Forest NC 27587
- Dr. Ira Asher Rubin D.C.1125 Kildaire Farm Rd Cary NC 27511
- Dr. Jeffrey Brian Roistacher DC8450 Falls Of Neuse Rd Raleigh NC 27615
- Dr. Joshua Allen Mcdowell D.C.1600 Ronald Dr Raleigh NC 27609