Dr. Barbara Gwinn is a general practitioner practicing in Moody A F B, GA. Dr. Gwinn does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Gwinn provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Education and Training
Uniformed Services University of The Health Sciences,Bethesda, Md, United States 2006
Dr. Barbara Louise Gwinn M.D.'s Practice location
Moody A F B, GA 31699Get Direction
Dr. Barbara Louise Gwinn M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Does the Body Turn Carbohydrates into Glucose?
What are carbohydrates?The body converts the food we eat into energy. Even though we obtain calories and energy from different food sources, such as carbohydrates, fats, and proteins, our main source of energy is still from carbohydrates. The body converts these carbs into glucose, which is the main...
- The History of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Introduction Rheumatoid arthritis causes inflammation of the joints and other body areas. It is an autoimmune disease and its symptoms include:...
- What is Diabetes? Get the Facts
Diabetes is a condition wherein there are high blood sugar levels (BSL). Usually, when you eat, your body extracts glucose/sugar from food. That glucose is released into your bloodstream. The same is utilized by your body to carry out various physical activities and other processes...
- Hernia: Is There More than One Type?
Hernia is a condition which can develop in both men and women. It can be classified into various types depending on its anatomical location. Following are the most common types of hernias that you must know about.1) Inguinal HerniaThis is the most common type of hernia which affects about 2% of the...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- The Facts About Chlamydia
There are a number of infections that affect the human body. These infections transmit from one to another through various ways like air, touch and through sexual contact. Sexually transmitted infections (STDs) are easily transmitted from one person to another during sexual activity. Whether a STD...
- Dr. John B Hunt MD2704 N Oak St Valdosta GA 31602
- Dr. Robin K.b. Chan D.O.3278 Mitchell Blvd Moody A F B GA 31699
- Dr. James Higginbotham1221 E Mcpherson Ave Nashville GA 31639
- Dr. Christina Marie Welch MDGeneral Delivery Moody A F B GA 31699
- Dr. Mark A. Coomes M.D.23RD MEDICAL GROUP/SGHC APO AA 31699
- Dr. Christopher Frank Tana D.O.23 Rd Aeromedical Dental Squadron Moody A F B GA 31699