Dr. Robert Levy is a radiologist practicing in Daytona Beach, FL. Dr. Levy specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
Education and Training
Univ of Miami Sch of Med, Miami Fl 1991
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine 1991
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Experiences with prefrontal lobotomy for intractable ulcerative colitis; preliminary report.
- Brachial plexus paralysis following administration of tetanus antitoxin.
- The diagnosis and treatment of thrombosis of the internal carotid artery; report of two cases.
- Pantopaque myelography in ruptured intervertebral disk: correlation with operative findings.
- Fatal hepatorenal syndrome associated with phenurone therapy.
- Multidisciplinary HIV adherence intervention: a randomized study.
- Racemose cysticercus in human brain. A case report.
- Strong Mem Hsp U Rochester, Vascular & Interventional Radiology; St Francis Med Ctr, Diagnostic Radiology
Robert W. Levy M.D.'s Practice location
Daytona Beach, FL 32117Get Direction
Robert W. Levy M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- Tania M. Marchand M.D.401 Palmetto St New Smyrna Beach FL 32168
- Brandon Roehll Runyan M.D.301 Memorial Medical Pkwy Daytona Beach FL 32117
- Steven G Miles M.D.1673 Mason Ave Daytona Beach FL 32117
- Robert B Leb M.D.1680 Dunlawton Ave Port Orange FL 32127
- Thomas J Green M.D.1673 Mason Ave Daytona Beach FL 32117
- Eric Frank Tocci M.D.1673 Mason Ave Daytona Beach FL 32117