Dr. Herbert Rivera is a cardiologist practicing in Bayamon, PR. Dr. Rivera specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Rivera also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Dr. Herbert Alexis Rivera M.D.'s Practice location
Bayamon, PR 00959Get Direction
BAYAMON, PR 00959Get Direction
Dr. Herbert Alexis Rivera M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Lupus?
Lupus is a chronic inflammatory autoimmune disease that attacks the body’s healthy cells, tissues, and organs. The inflammation can damage the skin, joints, kidneys, lungs, heart, brain, and blood vessels.Normally, the body’s immune system produces antibodies. These antibodies protect and fight...
- Can My Lifestyle Influence the Risk for Congestive Heart Failure?
Can My Lifestyle Influence the Risk for Congestive Heart Failure?Heart Failure means that due to some reasons, the heart is unable to pump blood to the body in the normal range. In most of the cases, heart failure is caused by reasons like high blood pressure, impaired heart muscles, heart attack,...
- What are the Causes of Heart Failure?
Heart failure refers to the condition where the organ fails to pump enough blood to different parts of the body to meet the demand. The disease refers to the weak pumping power of heart. In this condition, the rate of flow of blood through the heart is slow and the pressure increases. In most cases,...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
Lupus is a chronic auto immune condition that affects many systems in one's body. Cutaneous lupus erythematosus is one type of lupus. Cutaneous lupus can be divided into three main categories:...
- Digoxin and Common Brands
Generic Name: DigoxinBrand Names: Cardoxin, Lanoxin, Digitek, LanoxicapsWhat is digoxin?Digoxin is derived from the digitalis plant leaves. It helps in making the heartbeat stronger along with a more regular rhythm pattern. Digoxin is mostly used for treating individuals who suffer from heart...
- Arterial Disease is Constantly Undiagnosed in Women
Many women in United States is having peripheral artery disease (PAD), out of which, many are not diagnosed. The American Heart Association has called for a ‘Go Red for Women’ campaign to have increased participation to identify and diagnose this disease in women. The association also invites...
- Dr. Ivan Cerezo M.D.52 Calle Palmer Toa Alta PR 00953
- Luis A. Renta-Rosa3018 Av. Isla Verde Carolina Puerto Rico 00979
- Dr. Eric J Carro jimenez MDCentro Cardiovascular de Puerto Rico y el Caribe San Juan PR 00936
- Dr. Teodosio J Rucabado M.D.405 Calle De Diego San Juan PR 00923
- Jose Guillermo Torres-AcevedoEdificio Centro Europa, 1492 Ponce de Leon, Suite 717 San Juan, Puerto Rico PR 00907
- Dr. Wilberto Guzman alvarado M. D.1716 Calle Parana San Juan PR 00926