Dr. Arni Sveinsson is a psychologist practicing in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Sveinsson specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Sveinsson evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Sveinsson because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Arni V Sveinsson PHD's Practice location
Tucson, AZ 85706Get Direction
Dr. Arni V Sveinsson PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Depression
Cognitive behavioral therapy is one of the most widely accepted treatments for depression. It is a combination of cognitive therapy and behavioral therapy that are used to modify a person’s thought patterns. The idea behind CBT is that symptoms of depression are caused by a person’s distorted...
- Tips for Immediately Reducing Stress
Here are some some on-the-spot tips that experts recommend to relax and reduce stress instantly: ...
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- Can Aquatic Therapy Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism face a ton of obstacles and challenges throughout their day to day lives. Parents, researchers, and medical professionals work tirelessly to try and find new ways of helping children with autism with sensory disabilities. There are a host of new therapies and techniques that...
- Autism: A Life-Saving Database
One of the biggest concerns facing families of children or adults with autism or Alzheimer’s disease is how to prevent wandering. ...
- Signs of Depression
Typically, you may encounter feelings of sadness and these feelings normally subside over time so your normal routine can ensue. However, in some circumstances these feelings of frustration and sadness persist longer than expected, and it may affect the activities of your everyday life.The mental...
- Dr. Linda G. Russek PH.D.5440 N Airway Dr Tucson Arizona 85750
- Dr. Scott Benjamin Belanger PSY.D.1845 W Orange Grove Rd Tucson AZ 85704
- Dr. Karin Ruth Ahlstrand PH.D.1845 W Orange Grove Rd Tucson AZ 85704
- Dr. James Frederick Comer PH.D.1845 W Orange Grove Rd Tucson AZ 85704
- Dr. Jill Teresa Caffrey PH.D.1845 W Orange Grove Rd Tucson AZ 85704
- Dr. Richard John Gellerman PH.D.5210 E Pima St Tucson AZ 85712