Dr. William Lee Lovett MD
Hand Surgeon | Surgery of the Hand6049 N. 5th Pl. Phoenix AZ, 85012
Dr. William Lovett is a hand surgeon practicing in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Lovett specializes in caring for hand, wrist and forearm problems without the option of surgery unless necessary. Many hand surgeons are also experts in diagnosing and caring for shoulder and elbow problems and tend to suggest non-surgical treatments such as hand therapy or physical therapy.
Education and Training
Univ of Ms Sch of Med, Jackson Ms 1967
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Campbell Fndn-Univ Of Tn, Orthopedic Surgery; Univ Of Va Med Ctr, General Surgery
Dr. William Lee Lovett MD's Practice location
Dr. William Lee Lovett MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lovett
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Sons Can Inherit Heart Disease from Their Fathers
A recent study has shown that some of the genes present in the Y chromosome increases the chances of heart disease by as much as 50%. Men inherit a higher risk of cardiovascular diseases directly from their fathers. This adds to the increasing evidence as to why men are more susceptible to heart...
- Ovarian Cancer Vaccine Development: An Update
OncBioMune Pharmaceuticals, a clinical-stage bio-pharmaceutical company, is advancing its developments in vaccine technology to help boost the immune system to target cancer cells without causing harm to the patient. They have worked on prostate cancer vaccines and are working on ovarian cancer...
- Fist-Clenching and Rheumatoid Arthritis
Rheumatoid arthritis is not an uncommon condition, but it is normally thought of us one that exclusively affects the elderly. However, new information shows that people of any age may be susceptible to arthritis, and fist clenching could be a warning sign.Common painsIt is important to know whether...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Mr. Michael J. Fitzmaurice M.D.8841 E Bell oad Scottsdale AZ 85260
- Dr. Edward Scott Frankel M.D.690 N Cofco Center Ct Phoenix AZ 85008
- Mr. Sebastian B Ruggeri MD3104 E Indian School Rd Phoenix AZ 85016
- Dr. Timothy Allen Schaub M.D.370 E Virginia Ave Phoenix AZ 85004
- Mr. Ralph N Purcell MD20940 N Tatum Blvd Phoenix AZ 85050
- Dr. Lloyd Champagne M.D.370 E Virginia Ave Phoenix AZ 85004