Mr. Allen Zachary Verne M.D.
Ophthalmologist122 La Casa Via Suite #223 Walnut Creek CA, 94598
Dr. Allen Verne is an ophthalmologist practicing in Walnut Creek, CA. Dr. Verne specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Verne can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Verne can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Education and Training
New York Med Coll- Valhalla Ny 1971
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- LuceDex: a prospective study comparing ranibizumab plus dexamethasone combination therapy versus ranibizumab monotherapy for neovascular age-related macular degeneration.
- Management of complex retinal detachments.
- Prealbumin. A major constituent of vitreous amyloid.
- Sodium hyaluronate, hyphema, and vitreoretinal surgery.
- Vitreous disturbance following discission.
- Modification of the indirect ophthalmoscopic condensing lens.
- St Luke'S-Roosevelt-St Lukes D, Ophthalmology; Ny Med Coll/Met Hosp Ctr, General Surgery
- St Luke's Med Center
- California Pacific Medical Center
Mr. Allen Zachary Verne M.D.'s Practice location
Walnut Creek, CA 94598Get Direction
Mr. Allen Zachary Verne M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Verne
- What is Traumatic Cataract?
Perhaps the most poorly recognized key health challenge today is trauma. In the developed world, trauma causes monocular blindness. Ocular injury otiology may vary from one urban area to another and therefore needs careful investigation. Any approach for preventing trauma requires familiarity with...
- Eye Twitching: Symptoms and Solutions
Eye twitching is the repetitive, involuntary blinking or spasm of the upper eyelid. Also known as blepharospasm, twitching affects the muscles of both eyes. Some of the most common causes of eye twitching include fatigue, stress, and caffeine. Twitching is usually painless and goes away on its own...
- Signs and Symptoms of Conjunctivitis
There are many causes of conjunctivitis such as:...
- What Tests Determine Conjunctivitis?
Conjunctivitis is a very unpleasant eye condition that may cause discomfort and pain in the eyes. This disease has to be medically treated. Thus, it’s important to determine the causes and triggers of this disease. If you suspect that you have conjunctivitis, you should visit an ophthalmologist to...
- Is Lasik Eye Surgery Dangerous?
Lasik or laser-assisted in-situ keratomileusis employs a laser beam to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. These are refractive errors that result from distortions in the curvature of the cornea of the eye. Lasik selectively peels away layers of stromal cells that constitute the...
- What Is Bacterial Conjunctivitis?
What is bacterial conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the palpebral or bulbar part of the eye. There are many types and many causes of conjunctivitis. One common type is bacterial conjunctivitis, wherein bacteria that infect the eyes spread through direct contact with an infected...
- J. Frederick Riedel112 La Casa Via Walnut Creek CA 94598
- Dr. Rona Zel Silkiss M.D.400 29th Street Oakland California 94609
- Dr. Joseph F Barakeh DO PHD1855 San Miguel Dr Walnut Creek CA 94596
- Dr. Arun Prasad MD895 Trancas St Napa CA 94558
- Dr. Steven Gray Pascal M.D.80 Grand Ave Oakland CA 94612
- Dr. Robert Alan Hardy M.D.3093 Citrus Cir Walnut Creek CA 94598