Dr. Poornima Khanna M.D.
Geriatrician | Geriatric Medicine3177 Ocean View Blvd San Diego CA, 92113
Dr. Poornima Khanna practices Geriatric Medicine in San Diego, CA. Geriatricians prevent, manage, and develop care plans that address the special health problems of the elderly. Dr. Khanna works as part of a team with other healthcare providers, to address the natural aging that goes on within the body and to manage multiple medical problems and ensure social support.
Dr. Poornima Khanna M.D.'s Practice location
San Diego, CA 92113Get Direction
SAN DIEGO, CA 92105Get Direction
Dr. Poornima Khanna M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Khanna
- How is Lung Cancer Diagnosed?
Lung Cancer is one of the most common and serious forms of cancers in the world. In fact, it is also one of the leading causes of cancer deaths for both men and women. This form of cancer is known to mainly affect older people, primarily those in their seventies. Smoking has been identified as one...
- Aricept for Alzheimer's Disease: Side Effects and Usage
Generic Name: DonepezilBrand Names: Aricept, Aricept ODTWhat is Aricept?Aricept (donepezil) is a medication used for the treatment of mild to moderate dementia due to Alzheimer's disease. This medication improves nerve function in the brain and works by preventing the breakdown of acetylcholine,...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- Treatments for Arthritis: 5 Tips on Living with Arthritis
Living with arthritis is never easy. People who are suffering from this disease will tell you that for sure. You will face constant pain in your arms, legs, your back, and joints. In a word, you will feel like your bones are falling apart. Equally important is that the pain can have a serious impact...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Arthritis?
Arthritis is a condition that causes inflammation and swelling in the joints. It may also affect the tissues surrounding the joints and other adjacent or connective tissues, and its adverse effects may be either on one or multiple joints. The arthritic disease or condition can be categorized into...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Dr. Troy Huvilla Niguidula MD610 Euclid Avenue National City CA 91950
- Dr. Mushrik Kaisey MD340 4th Ave Chula Vista CA 91910
- Dr. Majid Shahbaz M.D.5555 Reservoir Dr San Diego CA 92120
- Dr. Paulo Guillinta M.D.480 4th Ave Chula Vista CA 91910
- Dr. Gita Mehta M.D.330 Lewis St San Diego CA 92103
- Dr. Wendy M Stein M.D.1220 Rosecrans St San Diego CA 92106