Dr. Stephen Rochman is a urologist practicing in Fayetteville, NC. Dr. Rochman specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Meharry Med Coll Sch of Med, Nashville Tn 1970
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- West Virginia Univ Hosps, Urology; West Virginia Univ Hosps, General Surgery; Menorah Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Stephen Charles Rochman MD's Practice location
Fayetteville, NC 28304Get Direction
Dr. Stephen Charles Rochman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rochman
- What Is Toviaz?
Generic Name: FesoterodineBrand Name: ToviazWhat is Toviaz?Toviaz is a medication for the treatment of spasms that occur in the bladder muscles. The generic name of Toviaz is fesoterodine. This drug is mostly used for the treatment of an overactive bladder and other accompanying symptoms such...
- Is Syphilis an STD?
What is an STD?Sexually transmitted disease, or commonly known as STD, is a type of disease that gets transmitted through sexual contact. AIDS caused by the HIV virus is a primary example of a sexually transmitted disease. Most STDs do not have any obvious symptoms at the beginning, aside from the...
- What Can Cause Blood in Urine (Without an Infection)?
Blood in urine is a symptom that does not typically appear on its own, and is generally a sign of an underlying problem. It is important to understand that the cause of blood in urine is not always infection. There are multiple causes for this, some more serious than others. Possible causes of blood...
- What Are the Risks of Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy, also called hydrocele repair, is a surgical procedure that aims to remove or repair a hydrocele, a sac of fluid that forms around a testicle, causing swelling and pain.Hydrocelectomy is like all other surgeries—risky, and one may get hurt during the procedure, react to the...
- What Is the Life Expectancy for Bladder Cancer?
What is a bladder?The bladder can be described as a hollow organ, which is located next to the kidneys. The bladder functions by collecting all the urine coming from the kidneys through the ureter. It then stores the urine until it is removed from the body.Having a bladder cancer causes an...
- Erectile Dysfunction: Is Hormone Therapy Right for Me?
Erectile dysfunction (ED) affects the ability of a man to have an erection and maintain it long enough to have a satisfying sexual experience. There are certain times when a man may not fully rise to the occasion during sexual intercourse, and this can be due to other factors aside from...
- Dr. Robert A Appel M.D.1786 Metromedical Dr Fayetteville NC 28304
- Dr. Garrett Michael Franzoni MD1537 Owen Park Ln Fayetteville NC 28304
- Dr. Nefertiti Childrey D.O.9526 NE 2nd Ave Miami FL 33138
- Dr. Robert Lee Hines MD3637 Cape Center Drive Fayetteville NC 28304
- Dr. James Francis Nolan M.D.1786 Metromedical Dr Fayetteville NC 28304
- Dr. Hernando Salcedo M.D.2301 Robeson St Fayetteville NC 28305