Dr. Paul O. Farr M.D. is a top Doctor in Grand Rapids, MI.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Paul O. Farr M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Paul O. Farr M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Paul O. Farr M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Grand Rapids, MI, Dr. Paul O. Farr M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Boston Univ Sch of Med, Boston Ma 1974
Boston University School of Medicine 1974
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Gastroenterology
- Let's not leave the fix to the next generation.
- The impact of International Medical Graduates in US health care.
- Effective communication can reduce liability risk.
- Universal coverage just makes sense.
- The answers lie in collaboration.
- Michigan Institute For Medical Quality. Developing a physician-directed quality movement.
- Crohn's Disease
- Acid Reflux
- Colon Polyps
- Univ Of Ks Med Ctr, Gastroenterology; Univ Iowa Hosps & Clinics, Internal Medicine
- University of Kansas (Wichita) Program
Dr. Paul O. Farr M.D.'s Practice location
Grand Rapids, MI 49503Get Direction
Dr. Paul O. Farr M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- New Cystic Fibrosis Treatment Shows Promise for those with a Specific Gene Mutation
The data released on July 18th from three clinical trials conducted by Vertex Pharmaceuticals revealed promising results. The drugs that were tested in these trials are three different triple combination regimes that are designed to treat the underlying cause of cystic fibrosis in patients with the...
- Risk Factors for Levodopa-induced Dyskinesia in Parkinson’s Patients Study
There are motor as well as some non-motor symptoms that characterize Parkinson's disease. Parkinon's causes rigidity, tremors, and motor disabilities, as well as non-motor symptoms, including anxiety and depression. The most effective treatment to control Parkinson’s systems to date is Levodopa....
- What Causes Cataracts, and What Can Be Done to Fix Them?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is deemed to be cataract. This is the leading cause of vision loss in people over the age of 40, and cataracts are responsible for the majority of blindness across the globe. Over 22 million Americans over the age of 40 are currently affected by...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. Buenaventura Carmen Pereyra M.D4433 Byron Center Ave Sw Wyoming MI 49519
- Dr. Karl J Siebert M.D.1000 E Paris Ave Se Grand Rapids MI 49546
- Dr. John Adrian Mulder M.D.1718 Patterson St Nashville TN 37203
- Dr. Dana L Leary M.D.4444 Kalamazoo Ave Se Grand Rapids MI 49508
- Dr. Melinda E Johnson MD330 Barclay Ave Ne Grand Rapids MI 49503
- Dr. Lawrence E. Pawl M.D.515 Michigan St Ne Grand Rapids MI 49503