Dr. Debi Sarma is an optometrist practicing in DORCHESTER, MA. Dr. Sarma specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Sarma performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Debi Sarma O.D's Practice location
DORCHESTER, MA 02122Get Direction
Debi Sarma O.D's reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Cataracts?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is a condition known as cataracts. In patients with cataracts, proteins that are contained in the lens begin to break down, making the lens cloudy with an increase in age. Because cataracts develop very slowly, vision may not be affected right away and...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- Dr. Susan Marianne O'shea O.D.1341 Boylston Street Boston MA 02215
- Dr. Cathy Stern O.D.7 Cedar Dr Canton MA 02021
- Dr. Teresa D Hrach O.D.18 Milliston Road Millis Massachusetts 02054
- Dr. Tracy Keith Hairston O.D.463 Worcester Road Framingham MA 01702
- Dr. Curtis Russell Frank O.D.10 High St Boston MA 02110
- Dr. Paul M. Cangiano O.D.77 N Washington St Boston MA 02114