Dr. Linda F Lazar MD
Gastroenterologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Gastroenterology1910 Nonconnah Blvd Suite 120 Memphis TN, 38132
Dr. Linda Lazar is a pediatric gastroenterologist practicing in Memphis, TN. Dr. Lazar specializes in digestive system, liver or nutritional problems in children from the newborn period to their teens. Conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome, lactose intolerance, chronic constipation or obesity can all be treated by a pediatric gastroenterologist.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Gastroenterology
- Vanishing bowel: a therapeutic challenge.
- Spontaneous bacterial peritonitis due to Neisseria meningitidis serogroup Z in an infant with liver failure.
- Evaluation of parenteral nutrition-associated liver disease in infants with necrotizing enterocolitis before and after the implementation of feeding guidelines.
- Univ Hosp Of Cleveland, Pediatrics; Long Island Jewish Med Ctr, Pediatrics
Dr. Linda F Lazar MD's Practice location
Memphis, TN 38132Get Direction
MEMPHIS, TN 38105Get Direction
Dr. Linda F Lazar MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lazar
- Celiac Disease May Shadow Type 1 Diabetes
A recent study has found that celiac disease may follow Type 1 diabetes, and it has found that children have a greater risk of having celiac disease auto-antibodies, which may then result in the disorder.According to Dr. William Hagopian, type 1 diabetes and celiac disease are closely related...
- The Health Benefits of Fermented Foods
What is Fermented Food?Fermented food involves the process of fermentation where food is exposed to bacteria, yeast, or a combination of these microbes. This food is then broken down to lactic acid, which allows the microbes to enter through the air in the environment. Lactic acid protects us and...
- Treatments for Jaundice
Treatments are only necessary when the patient has extremely high levels of bilirubin in the blood. Most babies suffering from jaundice don’t require treatments because their blood’s bilirubin levels are often low. Under such conditions, the symptoms often improve with a period of two weeks and...
- Study Says Six Meals a Day is Best for Diabetic Patients
According to the research conducted by the Centers for Disease Control, more than 29 million people in America are diagnosed to have diabetes while 86 million are reported to have pre-diabetes. It is stated that one of the primary causes of the aggravating number of diabetes development among many...
- Green Poop in Babies: When Should You Worry About It?
Baby poop is always a matter of concern for new mothers. The cause of worry can be on various factors such as the frequency of the baby's poop, its color and consistency, and concerns about your child's solid food intake.Normal Color and Consistency of Baby PoopA baby’s first poop is always black...
- Gluten-Free Food Bank Helps Families in Need in Massachusetts
Celiac disease is a chronic condition caused in the digestive tract, it has an immunological origin characterized by a permanent intolerance to a protein called gluten which is present in cereals (wheat, oats, barley or rye). When the patient ingests foods containing gluten, the lining of the small...
- Dr. Mark R Corkins MD51 N Dunlap St Memhpis TN 38105
- Dr. Gene L Whitington M.D.806 Estate Pl Memphis TN 38120
- Dr. John R Whitworth M.D.806 Estate Pl Memphis TN 38120
- Dr. Ruby Mehta MD50 N Dunlap St Memphis TN 38103
- Dr. Cary Cavender M.D.2151 Highland Ave S Birmingham AL 35205
- Dr. Audra Suzanne Rouster M.D.920 Madison Ave Memphis TN 38103