Dr. Rodney Wilson is a prosthodontist practicing in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Wilson specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Rodney Wilson's Practice location
Pittsburgh, PA 15220Get Direction
Rodney Wilson's reviewsWrite Review
- Olympic Snowboarder Battles Rheumatoid Arthritis and Goes for the Gold
It was only three months prior to the 2014 Olympic Games that Canadian snowboarder, Spencer O'Brien, sat in her doctor's office, crying and trying to decide if she should give up her dreams of winning a gold medal. It was at this time that her rheumatoid arthritis (RA) pain was at its worst.Every...
- Support Groups for Muscular Dystrophy: Finding Genuine Connection and Understanding
A lot of people are suffering from muscular dystrophy (MD). The most common forms of MD in children are Duchenne and Becker, and about 400 to 500 boys are born with these in the United States each year. About 70,000 people in the UK suffer from MD. This condition, which is usually acquired by people...
- Bisphenol A May Lower the Quantity and Quality of Sperm
A new study has shown that higher levels of bisphenol A (BPA) in urine may lower sperm count and motility in men, affecting their ability to father a child. The results of the study are published in the journal Fertility and Sterility and this is first of its kind to link the levels of BPA to sperm...
- What is Allergic Conjunctivitis?
Conjunctivitis or pink eye is an infection that is easily transmitted, but it is also easily cured. Almost every person gets conjunctivitis at least once in their lifetime. There are many different subtypes of this infection, but for now we'll focus on the allergic contraction of...
- Do I Have Gas or Appendicitis?
The human body has mesmerized doctors for centuries because of its complex and often mysterious workings. For example, every vein connected to an artery is part of a massive blood supply cycle where millions of different cells function using nutrients from food particles absorbed by the digestive...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Randolph R Resnik DMD,MDS1082 Bower Hill Rd Pittsburgh PA 15243
- Dr. Hassan Bakri DMD., MDS.5830 Meridian Rd Gibsonia PA 15044
- Dr. Maryam A. Chiani DMD520 Washington Rd Pittsburgh PA 15228
- Dr. Timothy Todd Wilson DMD1725 Washington Rd Pittsburgh PA 15241
- Dr. Maribeth Krzesinski D.D.S.3501 Terrace St Pittsburgh PA 15261
- Dr. Brian Arthur Borodaty D.M.D.101 Bellvue Road Pittsburgh PA 15229