Dr. Milan Ramesh Patel M.D.
Ophthalmologist6375 Hospital Parkway Suite 100 Duluth GA, 30097
Dr. Milan Patel is an ophthalmologist practicing in Duluth, GA. Dr. Patel specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Patel can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Patel can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Education and Training
Medical College of Georgia at Georgia Regents University 2001
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Tear
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Corneal Ulcer
- Loma Linda Univ Med Ctr, Neurology Loma Linda Univ Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Milan Ramesh Patel M.D.'s Practice location
Duluth, GA 30097Get Direction
Dr. Milan Ramesh Patel M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Patel
- What are the Advantages and Disadvantages of LASIK Eye Surgery?
LASIK, or laser in situ keratomileusis, is a very popular surgical procedure to correct and improve vision, and reduces an individual's dependence on contact lenses and glasses. It is a very common refractive surgical procedure to correct different types of vision issues, including nearsightedness,...
- Everything You Need to Know About Glaucoma
What is Glaucoma?Glaucoma is a medical condition that affects the eyes. It is characterized by high pressure in the eyes, leading to damages on the optic nerve, which can eventually impair your vision.Glaucoma is one of the leading causes of blindness worldwide. It can affect both men and women at...
- Cataract Surgery: What is an Intraocular Lens?
When the eye’s natural lenses are removed during cataract surgery, they are replaced by artificial lenses known as intraocular lenses (IOLs). They are also used to correct a patient’s vision during a surgical procedure known as refractive lens exchange.Intraocular lenses are FDA-approved and...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- How is Conjunctivitis Diagnosed?
Nowadays, many people self-diagnose and use alternative methods to cure themselves of illnesses. They research on the internet, looking for the right fit for the symptoms they are experiencing. They then look up the treatment options for the condition they believe they have, often opting for...
- What Is Double Vision?
What is Double Vision?Seeing two images of the same object displaced horizontally or vertically is known as double vision or diplopia. While most of the cases of double vision are not serious, some need to be treated quickly. There are three categories of diplopia:...
- Dr. Zane F Pollard MD5445 Meridian Marks Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Ajit Nemi M.D.3400 Old Milton Pkwy Alpharetta GA 30005
- Chirag Parikh MD316 West Pike Street Lawrenceville GA 30046
- Dr. Augustus Thirlow Stephens MDAtlanta Medical Center Atlanta GA 30312
- Dr. Kenneth R Neufeld M.D.Sandy Springs Office Atlanta GA 30328
- Dr. Robert D Blasberg M.D.Sandy Springs Office Atlanta GA 30328