Dr. Lesanemariam Tenkir Banko M.D.
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease13010 Hesperia Rd Suite 500 Victorville CA, 92395
Dr. Lesanemariam Banko is a cardiologist practicing in Victorville, CA. Dr. Banko specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Banko also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Addis Ababa University 1996
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- New York Methodist Hospital Program
Dr. Lesanemariam Tenkir Banko M.D.'s Practice location
Victorville, CA 92395Get Direction
Dr. Lesanemariam Tenkir Banko M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Banko
- Hypertension: When Should I Call a Doctor?
Emergency situations with high blood pressure, called hypertensive crisis, are common when blood pressure is very high. This is a serious situation, as it may lead to organ damage. If the increase in blood pressure is not too high to cause any problems to any of the organs it is referred to as...
- What is Rheumatic Fever?
Rheumatic fever is a complicated, nonsuppurative disease that affects the joints, blood vessels, heart, brain, and skin. It is an acute inflammatory response that has a PAST untreated or slightly treated Group A or group B beta-hemolytic streptococcal infection, such as strep throat or scarlet...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
Lupus is a chronic auto immune condition that affects many systems in one's body. Cutaneous lupus erythematosus is one type of lupus. Cutaneous lupus can be divided into three main categories:...
- What Conditions Increase Your Risk of Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure, or congestive heart failure, is a chronic condition that indicates the inability of one’s heart to sufficiently fill with blood or distribute adequate amounts of blood to the entire body.Heart failure usually occurs in individuals with advancing age. However, anyone can develop the...
- Stress Can Directly Affect a Woman's Heart
Results of a study presented in the Experimental Biology 2012 meeting in San Diego showed that coping with mental stress is harder on a woman's heart, when compared to that of men. Researcher Chester Ray, PhD, professor of medicine, and cellular and molecular physiology at Penn State's College of...
- Health Reasons That Can Make a Person Pass Out
Causes of Fainting A person faints or loses consciousness for a brief time when the brain does not get enough oxygen. Fainting or passing out is also medically called syncope. Before fainting, people may experience lightheadedness, dizziness, weakness, and nausea. Others describe fainting as...
- Dr. Morakod Lim M.D.1180 N Indian Canyon Dr Palm Springs CA 92262
- Dr. William K Wong MD15203 11th Street Victorville CA 92395
- Dr. Kavit A Desouza M.D.1501 Kings Hwy Shreveport LA 71103
- Dr. Mohammad Aslam MD400 N Pepper Ave Colton CA 92324
- Mr. Syed Jafar Raza MD18400 Katy Fwy Houston TX 77094
- Dr. Huy T. Nguyen MD101 The City Dr S Orange CA 92868