Dr. Pamela Perry is a Dentist practicing in Roxboro, NC. Dr. Perry specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Pamela Braaten Perry D.D.S.'s Practice location
Roxboro, NC 27573Get Direction
MORRISVILLE, NC 27560Get Direction
Dr. Pamela Braaten Perry D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- What Is Myrrh Used For?
What is myrrh?The word myrrh will probably not be a stranger to your ears. If you were raised in the Christian faith, it may be familiar to you since childhood. It was mentioned over 150 times in the Holy Bible. But what is it exactly?Myrrh is a resin or natural gum that is yellow to reddish-brown...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Dr. Mary Bennett Houston D.D.S.1201 Raleigh Rd Chapel Hill NC 27517
- Dr. Benjamin Koren DDS415 Dunstan Ave Durham NC 27707
- Dr. Corey Wayne Wilson D.D.S.112 West Barden Street Roxboro NC 27573
- Dr. Thomas Allen Alexander D.D.S.415 S Main St Roxboro NC 27573
- Dr. William Jeffrey Noblett D.D.S.112 Barden St Roxboro NC 27573
- Dr. John R Bradsher DDS665 Carver Drive Roxboro NC 27573