Dr. David Marshall Jemison MD
Hand Surgeon | Hand Surgery979 E 3rd St Suite C920 Chattanooga TN, 37403
Dr. David Jemison is a hand surgeon practicing in Chattanooga, TN. Dr. Jemison specializes in caring for hand, wrist and forearm problems without the option of surgery unless necessary. Many hand surgeons are also experts in diagnosing and caring for shoulder and elbow problems and tend to suggest non-surgical treatments such as hand therapy or physical therapy.
Education and Training
Univ of Tn, Memphis, Coll of Med, Memphis Tn 1983
Georgetown University in Washington DC 1983
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS- Surgery of the Hand
- Trigger Finger
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Ganglion Cyst
- St Vincent Hosp Hlthcare Ctr, Hand Surgery-Orthopedic Surgery; Univ Tn Coll Med-Chattanooga, Orthopedic Surgery; Univ Tn Coll Med-Chattanooga, General Surgery
- University of Tennessee Program
Dr. David Marshall Jemison MD's Practice location
Chattanooga, TN 37403Get Direction
Dr. David Marshall Jemison MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jemison
- Scabies: 10 Natural Home Remedies for Scabies That Work Fast
IntroductionContinuous itching may lead to rashes on the skin, as well as blisters. These are symptoms that point toward the possibility of scabies. It is a contagious skin disorder that is known to be caused by an infestation of the itch mite called Sarcoptes scabiei. It is estimated that there are...
- What Is Toviaz?
Generic Name: FesoterodineBrand Name: ToviazWhat is Toviaz?Toviaz is a medication for the treatment of spasms that occur in the bladder muscles. The generic name of Toviaz is fesoterodine. This drug is mostly used for the treatment of an overactive bladder and other accompanying symptoms such...
- Healthy Foods for Healthy Hair
Shampooing and conditioning your hair may not be enough to have luxurious locks. “Every month hair grows about 1/4 in or 1/2 in, and the most important thing for healthy growing hair is nutrients," says Dawn Jackson Blatner, RD, a Chicago-based dietitian. A “healthy diet favors the growth of...
- What Are the Different Types of Allergy Tests?
Millions of people in United States are affected by different types of allergies. Knowing what causes or triggers an allergic response is important in extending an appropriate and effective treatment for the allergy. With the development of technologies, a number of new medical tests have been...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- Dr. Cauley W Hayes MD979 E 3rd St Chattanooga TN 37403
- Dr. Robert S Collins MD980 Highway 28 Jasper TN 37347
- Dr. Brian Scott Smith M.D.2415 Mccallie Ave Chattanooga TN 37404
- Dr. Justin Mchenry Arnold M.D.2415 Mccallie Ave Chattanooga TN 37404
- Dr. Robert Daniel Mastey MD2415 Mccallie Ave Chattanooga TN 37404