Jennifer Kraay is a physical therapist practicing in Charlotte, NC. Jennifer Kraay specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Jennifer Kraay can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Jennifer Kraay will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Jennifer A. Kraay PT's Practice location
Charlotte, NC 28226Get Direction
Jennifer A. Kraay PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Don't Be off Balance: Take Up Yoga
A recent study shows that individuals who practice yoga can help to recover balance, and prevents potentially fatal falls if they have ever had a stroke. Researchers report that stroke survivors who practice specialized post-stroke yoga poses improved their balance by 34%. This is particularly...
- The Worst Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Having rheumatoid arthritis means sticking to certain lifestyle practices. Rheumatoid arthritis happens due to large-scale inflammation in the body, which typically affects the joints. The condition causes immobility and severe pain as the inflamed joints makes it painful to move. Rheumatoid...
- Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical Therapy
Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical TherapyTennis elbow is also known as Lateral epicondylitis. It is painful muscle skeletal condition of the outer elbow. This condition is caused by overuse and/or repetitive use of the arm's extensor muscles.Muscles, like any other material, wear and tear due...
- Platelet-Rich Plasma Helps to Treat Tennis Elbow
The findings from a new study indicate that the use of platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is better for healing tennis elbow, when compared to the conventional corticosteroids. Platelet-rich plasma is still a controversial treatment for tendon injuries. Tendon injuries take time to heal as the blood supply...
- What Are the Types of Physical Therapy?
There are several specialties of physical therapy. Although it’s a well-known field by many professionals, it’s usually overlooked by the public. Below are some of the common types of physical therapies:Orthopedic Physical TherapyPhysical therapists diagnose and treat musculoskeletal disorders....
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- Steven M Conway PT750 E Terra Cotta Ave Crystal Lake IL 60014
- Mrs. Susan Elizabeth Aiken PT1450 Matthews Township Pkwy Matthews NC 28105
- Todd R Shropshire Other10512 Park Rd Charlotte NC 28210
- Dr. Jon Michael Morrissette DPT10965 Winds Crossing Drive Charlotte NC 28273
- Shaun M Riney PHYSICAL THERAPY15825 John J Delaney Blvd Charlotte NC 28277
- Mrs. Elizabeth Gillard Nichols PT101 W WT Harris Blvd Charlotte NC 28262