Dr. Jacques Herter is a psychologist practicing in Casper, WY. Dr. Herter specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Herter evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Herter because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Jacques P. Herter PH.D.'s Practice location
Casper, WY 82601Get Direction
Dr. Jacques P. Herter PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Helping a Loved One Cope with Depression
Depression is a serious mood disorder that can really change the way people live their life. However, depression can be treated with the help and support of people who truly care about the welfare of a person who is depressed. Most people who frequently feel depressed need intervention and treatment...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- How Rumination Is Linked to Anxiety and Depression
What is rumination?According to various research studies, one of the important factors or causes of depression and anxiety is rumination.When people ruminate, they continually contemplate about certain problems or thoughts without end. Most of the time, individuals who are depressed have episodes of...
- Everything You Need to Know About Anxiety Disorder
It’s quite normal to feel nervous and have butterflies in your stomach before going to a job interview, a blind date or making an important decision. This anxiousness is body’s natural response to stress and danger. It is an automatic alarm that rings when you feel threatened, under pressure, or...
- Young Adult with Autism Competes on Ninja Warrior
When people think about those with autism spectrum disorder, they sometimes consider them weak and unable to participate in activities that others can; however, Steven Moul has proven that this could not be farther from the truth. As a contestant on American Ninja Warrior, he has shown that those...
- What are the Symptoms of Asperger's Syndrome?
Asperger’s syndrome is a developmental disorder that affects a person’s ability to communicate, interact, and socialize with others. This is a type of autism spectrum disorder, and many of the symptoms of this disorder are similar to symptoms found in autism. Generally, Asperger's is not as...
- Dr. Michael John Kurtz PSY. D.325 West Loucks St. Sheridan WY 82801
- Dr. Dixie Jean Woolston PH.D.5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Melissa Leeann Jenkins PH.D.5000 Blackmore Rd Casper WY 82609
- Dr. Frederick H Lindberg PHD136 S Washington St Casper WY 82601
- Ms. Carla Ingrid Gibson PH.D.1522 E A St Casper WY 82601
- Dr. Kenneth Bell PHD940 E 3rd St Casper WY 82601