Charles Krpata is a physical therapist practicing in Carmel, CA. Charles Krpata specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Charles Krpata can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Charles Krpata will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Mr. Charles E Krpata PT's Practice location
Carmel, CA 93923Get Direction
Mr. Charles E Krpata PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Fibromyalgia
What is Fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a disorder characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain and chronic fatigue. Symptoms and severity differ depending on the individual. Individuals with fibromyalgia will often describe their pain as throbbing, stabbing, shoot, ache, or burning.Symptoms of...
- Chronic Knee Pain: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Chronic knee pain is a long-lasting pain in the knees that is associated with swelling and stiffness. Typically, a knee pain lasts for more than three months. There are several causes of chronic knee pain and this article will focus on its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.What is...
- Why is it Difficult to Diagnose Fibromyalgia?
Fibromyalgia is considered a medical mystery. There is no known cause for fibromyalgia, and it can be very difficult to diagnose and treat. There are no lab tests or imaging that can conclusively identify the illness. Fibromyalgia is a set of symptoms that must be assessed on an individual...
- What Physical Therapy Procedures Are Used for Recovery?
Physical therapy is a natural treatment used by physical therapists to treat bone breaks, physical bruises, and bursitis. They have a special knack when it comes to assessing the body and restoring it back to its optimal performance. Equipped with sophisticated equipment and a vast background of...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects many people around the globe who have no idea what is causing them pain or end up misjudging what might be wrong with their body tissues. Others might have a general idea of what bursitis is but cannot tell when they are suffering from it. This is because they...
- Mrs. Julie L Blandin MPT, ATC, CSCS, PRC151 Surf Way #37 Monterey CA 93940
- Melissa Camargo Cuprill DPT143 John St Salinas CA 93901
- Whitney Marie Vasu D.P.T.7170 Carmel Valley Rd Carmel CA 93923
- Lindsey E. Decloss M.S.P.T.321 E Romie Lane Salinas CA 93901
- Christopher Daniel Tonini DPT, CSCS5 Harris Ct Monterey CA 93940
- Mrs. Claire Ann Kristl P.T., M.P.A.245 Crossroads Blvd Carmel CA 93923