Dr. Ira Weintraub is a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner in Portland, OR. As a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner, Dr. Weintraub is trained to assess, diagnose, prevent, and treat sports injuries in patients of all ages, and refer those patients to further services if needed. Sports Medicine Family Practitioners must complete specialized training in order to help each patient maximize function and improve quality of life.
Education and Training
In Univ Sch of Med, Indianapolis In 1976
University of Alabama School of Medicine 1976
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
Dr. Ira M Weintraub MD's Expert Contributions
I have a bad pain in my shoulders after playing handball. What should I do to get relief from the pain?
Use ice and an over the counter anti inflammatory, as long as there are no contraindications to the medication. If you are healthy enough for handball, then you should get a diagnosis, and be evaluated by a good orthopedic surgeon. READ MORE
- Ankle Surgery, Foot Surgery, Hip Surgery And More
- Trigger Finger
- Torn Meniscus
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Tear
- Med Ctr La New Orleans-Tulane, Orthopedic Surgery; Or Hlth Sci Univ Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Lsu 1977
- Louisiana State University Affiliated Hospitals
- Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center - New Orleans 1977
- Oregon Health & Science University Program
Dr. Ira M Weintraub MD's Practice location
Portland, OR 97209Get Direction
Portland, OR 97209Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Ira M Weintraub MD | Sports Medicine Specialist | Sports Medicine
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Ira M Weintraub MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Weintraub
- Do I Need Alpha-Lipoic Acid Supplements?
Do I Need Alpha-Lipoic Acid Supplements?Alpha-lipoic acid or ALA is an antioxidant that is naturally produced in our body. This fatty acid is required for the production of energy in cells and it also plays a major role in reducing oxidative damage by free radicals. Supplements of this fatty acid...
- Treatment for Meningitis
The severity of meningitis varies from one person to another. In common cases, medications can help solve the problem and the person may recover within 1 to 3 weeks. But in cases where there is a risk of the infection spreading to the meninges, hospitalization and other confirmation tests might be...
- Dehydration: Causes, Symptoms and Prevention
Dehydration is the term used to describe the state of the human body when it is loses more body fluid than you take in. Body fluid, mainly water, is lost through sweat, tears, vomiting, urine and diarrhea. Dehydration could vary from mild to severe based on a number of factors, such as weather...
- What are the Benefits of Yoga?
Yoga, a discipline for physical, mental, and spiritual health, has been in vogue for centuries. Yoga spread to different parts of the world in the 20th century and is now considered to be a trendy way to work on physical and mental fitness. Yoga offers a number of benefits for each person such as...
- Does My Diet Raise My Risk for Appendicitis?
Many people pay little to no attention to the appendix. In fact, the appendix is probably the least studied organ in the body. The case can be confirmed by the fact that even in today’s highly advanced doctors and scientists, they still do not know the exact role of the appendix.The Role and...
- The Common Causes of Knee Pain
Knee pain is a common complaint that we hear every day. People may complain of a sudden pain either in one knee or both knees, and most of the time, it is due to either overusing the knee joint or due to an injury. In many cases, you really don’t have to consult a doctor as the pain will...
- Dr. Michael S Baskin MD1515 Nw 18th Ave Portland OR 97209
- Dr. Evan D Ellis MD430 Pennsylvania Ave Glen Ellyn IL 60137
- Dr. Karl Nicholas Kaluza D.O.12015 Torrey Rd Fenton MI 48430
- Dr. Bryce Bederka M.D.501 N Graham St Portland OR 97227
- Dr. Anthony I Colorito MD1515 Nw 18th Ave Portland OR 97209
- Dr. Melissa A. Novak DO1020 W Broadway Ave Minneapolis MN 55411