Dr. Karl Spector, MD is one of the country's top rated doctors, specializing in addiction medicine and internal medicine. MD Spector currently sees patients in Bel air, Maryland. Dr. Spector completed ...
Education and Training
St George',s University MD
St George',s University 1996
St. George's University School of Medicine 1996
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Back Pain
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Vascular Disease
- Franklin Square Hosp Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Franklin Square Hospital Center
- MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center Program
Dr. Karl Aaron Spector MD's Practice location
Bel Air, MD 21015Get Direction
BEL AIR, MD 21014Get Direction
Dr. Karl Aaron Spector MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Spector
- Your Touch Can Influence Your Behavior
According to a new study an individual's sense of touch can influence the way he or she views the world. According to the researchers at Yale, Harvard, and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, textures, shapes and weights can influence judgments and decisions. For example, people who are...
- What Are the Symptoms of Urinary Tract Infections?
Urinary tract infection, or UTI, is the infection of any part of the urinary tract, including kidneys, urinary bladder, urethra, and ureters (tubes connecting the kidneys to the bladder). The most common among them is the infection of bladder, which when treated immediately, can prevent infection of...
- How Exactly Does Terbinafine Work to Treat Jock Itch?
What is terbinafine?Terbinafine is an antifungal that works by stopping fungi from growing. Topical terbinafine is used for the treatment of fungal skin infections, such as ringworm, jock itch, and athlete's foot. Oral terbinafine tablets are often prescribed when it comes to treating fungal...
- Do Women Need Additional Supplements?
Women try to include more healthy options in their diet — fruits, vegetables, healthy fats, and whole grains. Many experts still advise women to concentrate on healthier diets, rather than focusing on pills and supplements.MultivitaminsMany experts were of the opinion that multivitamin...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- Pleurisy vs. Bronchitis: Differences and Similarities
What is pleurisy?Pleurisy is a condition, in which the lining that surrounds the lungs and the interior of the chest cavity is inflamed. Due to the inflammation of the pleura, this condition is also called as pleuritis. The pleural space is the space between the lungs and the chest cavity wall....
- Dr. Philip W. Halstead M.D.602 S. Atwood Road Bel Air Maryland 21014
- Dr. Joseph Angelo MD208 Plumtree Road Bel Air Maryland 21015
- Dr. Edward M. Miller M.D.8519 Snowreath Road Pikesville Maryland 21208
- Dr. Maria Belen Menucci M.D.8807 Colesville Road Silver Springs Maryland 20910
- Dr. Kamal Gordhanbhai Bangoria M.D.349 MALCOLM DRIVE WESTMINSTER MD 21157
- Dr. Kevin Gordon Schendel M.D.9114 Philadelphia Rd Rosedale MD 21237