Dr. Karl Aaron Spector MD
Internist602 S ATWOOD RD BEL AIR MD, 21014
Dr. Karl Spector, MD is one of the country's top rated doctors, specializing in addiction medicine and internal medicine. MD Spector currently sees patients in Bel air, Maryland. Dr. Spector completed ...
Education and Training
St George',s University MD
St George',s University 1996
St. George's University School of Medicine 1996
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Back Pain
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Karl Aaron Spector MD's Practice location
Bel Air, MD 21015Get Direction
BEL AIR, MD 21014Get Direction
Dr. Karl Aaron Spector MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Spector
- What Causes Blood in Semen?
What does blood in semen mean?Blood found in urine or stool can be a cause for concern. Similarly, when a man comes across blood in semen, then it can make him anxious. The medical term for blood found in semen is hematospermia or hemospermia. Fortunately, blood in semen does not always indicate a...
- Causes and Treatment for Dry Cough
IntroductionA dry cough is a type of cough that does not accompany the production of mucus or phlegm. Most cases of dry cough are caused by certain allergic reactions from allergens, such as pollutants, dust, or toxins. The body usually tries to expel these irritants by coughing it out. In some...
- Croup in Adults
Croup is a very common respiratory infection in children, but it can also occur in adults. It can occur at any point and is quite infectious since the virus is often being dispersed through the air, which causes the infection to spread to others. Although rare, croup can also be caused by bacterial...
- What Is Cyanosis and Why Does It Occur?
IntroductionCyanosis is the medical term for a bluish discoloration of the skin, nails, toes, and mucous membranes. It is generally caused by low levels of oxygen in the blood. Normally, blood appears bright red when it is fully oxygenated. However, when blood does not have enough oxygen, it turns...
- The Top 5 Anti-Aging Foods
Wine – Red wine is known to be very good for the body when consumed in moderation. Resveratrol, an important component of red wine, reduces the damage to blood vessels, prevents blood clots, and lowers the levels of LDL cholesterol. Studies have shown that resveratrol inhibits the growth of...
- What Causes Blisters and How to Get Rid of a Blister
Blisters can occur for numerous reasons. Although they are not often serious, the appearance of blisters itself can be very off-putting. A blister is a fluid-filled bubble that develops under the skin. The watery liquid under the blister is often clear, which is called serum.When blisters break, the...
- Dr. Philip W. Halstead M.D.602 S. Atwood Road Bel Air Maryland 21014
- Dr. Nicholas Podhorniak DO2 North Ave Bel Air MD 21014
- Ali Tabrizchi D.O.602 S Atwood Road Bel Air MD 21014
- Dr. Kapilkumar N Patel M.D.602 S. Atwood Road Bel Air MD 21014
- Dr. Qinglin Gao M.D.500 Upper Chesapeake Dr Bel Air MD 21014
- Dr. Kapil Sharma MD500 UPPER CHESAPEAKE DR BEL AIR MD 21014