Jeffrey Mensinger is a physical therapist practicing in Williamsport, PA. Jeffrey Mensinger specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Jeffrey Mensinger can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Jeffrey Mensinger will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Mr. Jeffrey Lynn Mensinger LPT's Practice location
Williamsport, PA 17701Get Direction
Mr. Jeffrey Lynn Mensinger LPT's reviewsWrite Review
- The Worst Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Having rheumatoid arthritis means sticking to certain lifestyle practices. Rheumatoid arthritis happens due to large-scale inflammation in the body, which typically affects the joints. The condition causes immobility and severe pain as the inflamed joints makes it painful to move. Rheumatoid...
- What to Expect During Physical Therapy
The first time you visit your physical therapist for therapy, the specialist will go through your records and give a complete examination in regards to your situation. The report will cover sensitive muscle areas that feel pain when compressed, abilities, daily problems, desired outcome, and...
- What Is Oromandibular Dystonia?
Oromandibular DystoniaOromandibular dystonia is a type of focal dystonia. This condition is also called cranial dystonia, in which the face, jaw, or tongue forcefully contracts and becomes difficult to open and close the mouth. Thus, a person's speech and ability to chew are affected. Cranial...
- How Long Can Shin Splints Last?
Shin splints are a common condition that affects athletes and those who involve themselves in high-intensity sports and in sports like basketball, soccer, and tennis. Shin splints cause a very severe pain on the inner aspect of the shin bone at the beginning or at the end of each exercise. It is a...
- What Are The Signs and Symptoms of Tennis Elbow?
What Are The Signs and Symptoms of Tennis Elbow?Tennis elbow is a medical condition that is usually accompanied by a variety of symptoms. It is also referred to as lateral epicondylitis. There are people who may experience a few of the symptoms, while others may experience many of all of the...
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- Mrs. Debbie A Rawson MS PT2796 Lycoming Mall Dr Muncy PA 17756
- Mrs. Jessica Marie Kniss DPT1009 Broad Street Montoursville PA 17754
- Patricia Westfall Jevons PT610 N Montour St Montoursville PA 17754
- Steven Michael Hamod PT2062 Lycoming Creek Rd Williamsport PA 17701
- Mr. Jason Robert Perry MSPT580 Reynolds St Williamsport PA 17702
- Mr. Galen Bratton PT2796 Lycoming Mall Dr Muncy PA 17756