Dr. Samyukta Dasika is a pediatrician practicing in Seaford, DE. Dr. Dasika is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Dasika diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Dasika can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Dr. Samyukta Dasika MD's Practice location
Seaford, DE 19973Get Direction
YUBA CITY, CA 95991Get Direction
Dr. Samyukta Dasika MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Dasika
- Brown Rice Syrup Can Increase Your Risk for Different Medical Conditions
Organic brown rice syrup may increase the risk of heart disease and cancer due to the increase of arsenic in the body, according to researchers. Brown rice syrup is a very popular sweetener for many individual's who must eat gluten free. Adding this syrup to any food or beverage may increase levels...
- Friendly Venues Accommodate Guests on The Autism Spectrum
Children on the autism spectrum are often sensitive to bright lights and loud noises. They also tend to find it difficult to remain still or quiet. This is why for a majority of families with a child on the autism spectrum, going out to a restaurant is an overwhelming and daunting proposition. Let...
- Do I Have the Mumps?
The mumps is a highly contagious airborne viral infection, which manifests in a specific shape of the face and neck. The causing agent is the virus of mumps (paramyxovirus). Timely vaccination (MMR) is the best way to prevent complications that arise in 95% of cases. The mumps virus can be...
- What Is a Rotavirus Vaccine?
A rotavirus is an oral vaccine against the rotavirus infection, which causes diarrhea, vomiting, fever, and headache in babies aged between 8-12 weeks. The diarrhea can be severe, which leads to dehydration. This vaccine is given to the child through the mouth using a dropper. Who should have a...
- What Is Campylobacter Infection: Causes and Treatment
Campylobacter InfectionOne of the main causes of diarrhea is Campylobacter. It is also one of the major causes of foodborne illnesses. When it infects the gastrointestinal tract, it can cause cramps, fever, and diarrhea. Campylobacter infections can be prevented by good handwashing habits and food...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Amudha Boopathi M.D.,21444 carmean Way Georgetown DE - Delaware 19947
- Dr. William Anthony Strott MD1205 Pemberton Dr Salisbury MD 21801
- Dr. Ephrem Daniel M.D.12145 Elm St Princess Anne MD 21853
- Dr. Sharon Andrea Mcfayden eyo MD1205 Pemberton Salisbury MD 21801
- Dr. Harry A Lehman M.D.411 N Shipley St Seaford DE 19973
- Dr. Pankaj Sanwal MD21141 Sterling Ave Georgetown DE 19947