Dr. Marian Herman Putnam M.D.
Adolescent Specialist | Adolescent Medicine36 Maple St Hyde Park MA, 02136
Dr. Marian Putnam is an adolescent specialist practicing in Hyde Park, MA. Dr. Putnam works with patients who are in the adolescent age, or generally between the ages of 11 and 19 years old. As an adolescent-specialist, Dr. Putnam treats many common health issues that pre-teens and teenagers face, from mental, to behavioral, to physical conditions. Some of these issues may include growth and hormone problems, sports injuries, eating disorders, substance abuse and more. Adolescent specialists perform medical exams, histories and diagnostic tests, and develop individualized treatment plans for each patient.
Education and Training
Tufts Univ Sch of Med, Boston Ma 1974
- Childrens Hosp Med Ctr, Pediatrics; Hosp Of St Raphael, Pediatrics
Dr. Marian Herman Putnam M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Marian Herman Putnam M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Putnam
- Birth Control Patch: Pros and Cons
What is a birth control patch?The birth control patch is a safe, simple, and affordable method of birth control. It is a transdermal patch used as a method of contraception, which can be worn on the skin of the upper arm, belly, buttocks, or back. The patch is usually changed every week for three...
- What Are the Treatment Options for Dandruff?
Dandruff is one of the most embarrassing skin conditions marked by itching and flaking in the scalp. This skin condition, though difficult to treat, can be controlled to a large extent. Under normal conditions, new skin cells replace the old and worn out cells that then fall off. In some people, the...
- Symbicort (Budesonide/Formoterol) Inhalation Aerosol
What is Symbicort?Symbicort is a combination drug used for the management of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) symptoms. The two active ingredients of Symbicort are budesonide and formoterol. This combination helps relax the airways and makes breathing easier.Budesonide can be...
- Celiac Disease Patients do not Experience More Depression
A new study found that those with celiac disease are no longer more likely to become depressed or experience sleep difficulty as compared to the whole population. This new study was based on a national health survey. The study also showed that people who observe gluten-free diet and have not been...
- Gluten-Free Food Bank Helps Families in Need in Massachusetts
Celiac disease is a chronic condition caused in the digestive tract, it has an immunological origin characterized by a permanent intolerance to a protein called gluten which is present in cereals (wheat, oats, barley or rye). When the patient ingests foods containing gluten, the lining of the small...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Dr. Maria Claire Monge MDMedicine Pediatrics Residency Durham NC 27710
- Dr. Toby Nathan M.D.41 North Rd Bedford MA 01730
- Dr. Lauren A Geddes MD490 Boston Post Rd Sudbury MA 01776
- Dr. Nicole Anne Bloor MD727 Main St Melrose MA 02176
- Dr. Christina A Nordt MD300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Mohammad A Hakim MD101 Main St Medford MA 02155