Dr. Ahmad Raza MD
Hospitalist2450 Riverside Ave Att: Karmen Keith Rm Minneapolis MN, 55454
Dr. Ahmad Raza is a hospitalist practicing in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Raza specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Raza manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Raza works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Dr. Ahmad Raza MD's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55454Get Direction
EDINA, MN 55435Get Direction
Dr. Ahmad Raza MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Raza
- Athlete with Cystic Fibrosis and Diabetes Goes Against All Odds
The pass went way off course, and the hockey puck went flying down the street. James Cameron and another boy went sprinting after it, determined to reach it first. Hockey sticks in hand, they raced to chase down the puck. Breathing heavily, they reached it at the same time and began to struggle for...
- What Happens if I Miss My Baby's Due Date?
An overdue pregnancy is a pregnancy that continues for more than 42 weeks. Overdue pregnancy is also referred to as post-term or prolonged pregnancy. The cause of overdue pregnancy is still not known. There are cases where it’s because of genetic predisposition. Recurrence of overdue pregnancy is...
- Living On an IV Bag, Minneapolis Runner Won’t Let Crohn’s Disease Slow Her Down
54-year-old Sonya Goins is a television news reporter in Minneapolis and a mother of three children. She also suffers from Crohn’s disease, an inflammatory bowel disease that can affect any part of the gastrointestinal tract from the mouth to the anus. Goins was diagnosed with the condition in...
- What Does GMO (Genetically Modified Organism) Mean?
GMOs are organisms that have altered genetic material instead of being naturally produced by mating or natural recombination. They can be animals, plants, or microorganisms. Genetically modified organisms are not new to the market. It has been around for a while and its use is widespread. Most...
- Treatments for Liver Cancer
During liver cancer treatment, different healthcare professionals work together to come up with an overall treatment plan. The treatment plan combines different types of cancer treatment to get a successful cure. This group of doctors is called a "multidisciplinary team", which include:...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Andrew Hamp M.D.701 Park Ave Minneapolis MN 55415
- Dr. Nathaniel Thomas Gaeckle MD660 S Euclid Ave Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Erin Marie kuisle Novak M.D.800 E 28th St Minneapolis MN 55407
- Robert James Jungman MD19 Vinton St Boston MA 02127
- Dr. Judy A. Easley M.D.550 Osborne Rd Ne Minneapolis MN 55432
- Dr. Rachel Sarah Darling MD420 Delaware Street SE Minneapolis MN 55455