Dr. Dennis Haskins is a Chiropractor practicing in Keego Harbor, MI. Dr. Haskins specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Haskins seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Dennis Keith Haskins DC's Practice location
Keego Harbor, MI 48320Get Direction
Dr. Dennis Keith Haskins DC's reviewsWrite Review
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- Dr. William A. Gischia D.C.2141 Cass Lake Rd Keego Harbor Michigan 48320
- Dr. John Trainor D.C.43423 Joy Road Canton Michigan 48187
- Dr. David A. Guzzardo D.C.39725 Garfield Clinton Township Michigan 48038
- Dr. James E. Perkins D.C.6018 West Maple Road West Bloomfield Michigan 48322
- Dr. Marie-claude Purdy D.C.115 S MAIN ST ROCHESTER MI 48307
- Dr. Richard K Sowerby D.C.1953 South Blvd W Troy MI 48098