Dr. Dennis Earl is an audiologist practicing in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Earl evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Earl takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Dr. Dennis Charles Earl PH.D.'s Practice location
Knoxville, TN 37918Get Direction
Dr. Dennis Charles Earl PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Anti-Inflammatory Drugs for Rheumatoid Arthritis
What is Rheumatoid Arthritis?Rheumatoid arthritis is a chronic inflammatory disorder that happens to affect more than just the joints. In a few cases for certain individuals, this medical condition can lead to damage in a wider sense; for example, it could affect the other body systems, which could...
- Night Sweats and Lymphoma
LymphomaLymphoma is a type of cancer that begins in the lymphatic system, particularly in the disease-fighting immune cells called lymphocytes. These cells are found in the bone marrow, lymph nodes, thymus, spleen, and other parts of the body. In lymphoma, lymphocytes are altered and tend to...
- Genital Warts - What Will Happen at the Doctor's Office?
If you doubt that you are having signs and symptoms of genital warts or your partner has developed genital warts after sexual contact, seek the doctor’s advice immediately. If you are a woman having genital warts, the first step you should follow is scheduling an appointment with a gynecologist....
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Liver Cirrhosis?
Cirrhosis is attributed to an abnormal condition which causes a scarring of the liver that damages the functioning of the liver considerably. There are a number of factors that can result in the cirrhosis of the liver such as consuming excessive alcohol, viral hepatitis, other liver disease and so...
- The Different Types of Arthritis
Arthritis is considered to be a big family of conditions which has over a hundred sub-types. Osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis as the most common. Recognizing the symptoms and seeking treatment from a qualified healthcare provider is the first step in dealing with your diagnosis.Types of...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Janet Edwards AU.D.800 Oak Ridge Turnpike Oak Ridge TN 37830
- Ms. Susan Bivens Webb MA CCC-A800 Oak Ridge Turnpike Oak Ridge TN 37830
- Dr. Heather Bales MA,CCC/A800 Oak Ridge Turnpike Oak Ridge TN 37830
- Dr. Haley Wright MA, CCC/A800 Oak Ridge Turnpike Oak Ridge TN 37830
- Mrs. Nancy Nunley Dehart501 20th St Knoxville TN 37916
- Mrs. Michelle Lynn Dearmond AUD275 Cherokee Professional Park Maryville TN 37804