Dr. Andrea Read is a pediatrician practicing in Newark, DE. Dr. Read is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Read diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Read can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine 2008
- Chronic Pain
- Heart Disease
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
Dr. Andrea Leigh Read D.O.'s Practice location
Newark, DE 19718Get Direction
Lepanto, AR 72354Get Direction
JONESBORO, AR 72401Get Direction
Dr. Andrea Leigh Read D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Does My Child Have Chicken Pox?
The chicken pox virus is dangerous for pregnant women who were not vaccinated or did not undergo this infectious disease before pregnancy. The toxic part of the virus can lead to congenital (inborn) defects in a fetus and in severe cases, even to its death. The causing agent is a virus called...
- Do Children Need Vitamin Supplements?
As a parent, it is very normal to worry whether your child is getting all the necessary nutrients, especially when the child is a picky eater. Now that there are plenty of chewable and gummy vitamins available in the market. When should you choose a multivitamin or dietary supplement? Experts are of...
- Is There a Relationship Between Autism and Vaccinations?
What the research showsSeveral studies have been carried out among children and adults to try and establish if there really is a link between the two, but the largest of them all was recently published in the Journal of the American Medical Association.The study was conducted to establish any link...
- Raising a Child with ADHD
Every parent wants their kids to be as healthy as they can. However, that is not always so easy.ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) is a worry on many parents' minds. Raising a child with ADHD takes extra care. However, there are many ways to still be a great parent to ensure your...
- The Value of Clinical Intuition: Kids also Experience Drug Side Effects
Clinical intuition is difficult to describe. Personally, it is the art of integrating nonverbal information that a patient presents in order to reach a diagnosis, reducing the need for diagnostic testing. This is especially important in children who often react differently to procedures, tests and...
- What Causes Toxic Synovitis?
Children who develop or complain of limping must be examined to make sure that their condition is not an orthopedic emergency like in the case of septic arthritis. After being examined, children's parents may hear about a toxic synovitis diagnosis. Such diagnosis might sound scary, but it is...
- Dr. Nelson R. Santos MD7 Clayton Street Wilmington Delaware 19805
- Dr. Melissa-gayle M Sanchez M.D.1113 S PARK VICTORIA DR MILPITAS CA 95035
- Dr. Shyamali Vilas Godbole MD5501 Old York Road Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19141
- Dr. Tony Bianchetta MD200 Hygeia Dr Newark DE 19713
- Dr. Tiffany Anise Cooke M.D5721 S Maryland Ave Chicago IL 60637
- Dr. Bradley Bley D.O.275 Nichols Rd Fitchburg MA 01420