Dr. Andrew Canavan is a Chiropractor practicing in Melbourne, FL. Dr. Canavan specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Canavan seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Andrew Ryan Canavan D.C.'s Practice location
Melbourne, FL 32935Get Direction
Dr. Andrew Ryan Canavan D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Canavan
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Dr. Thomas John Lapine D.C.5201 Babcock St Ne Palm Bay FL 32905
- Dr. Paul M Lombardi DC, DABCO111 N Fiske Blvd Cocoa FL 32922
- Dr. Edward William Hoglund D.C.1395 N. Courtenay Pkwy. Merritt Island FL 32953
- Dr. David Bryan Kirchofer D.C.1727 N Atlantic Ave Cocoa Beach FL 32931
- Dr. Janaina Cristina Strater D.C.309 N Orlando Ave Cocoa Beach FL 32931
- Dr. Joseph Jaison Strater D.C.309 N Orlando Ave Cocoa Beach FL 32931