Dr. John Unger is a prosthodontist practicing in Richmond, VA. Dr. Unger specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
- Neuromyotonia, myocloni, sensory neuropathy and cerebellar symptoms in a patient with antibodies to neuronal nucleoproteins (anti-Hu-antibodies).
- The overlay denture--what and why?
- The overlay denture--then what.
- Presence of adenosine triphosphate in tobacco (Nicotiana tobacum) tissue grown in nutrient medium containing various concentrations of kinetin.
- NADPH-diaphorase-positive cell populations in the human amygdala and temporal cortex: neuroanatomy, peptidergic characteristics and aspects of aging and Alzheimer's disease.
- Quisqualic acid-induced lesion of the nucleus basalis of Meynert in young and aging rats: plasticity of surviving NGF receptor-positive cholinergic neurons.
- Determining the occlusal plane with the Camper's plane indicator.
- Neuropeptide Y-like immunoreactive neurons in the suprachiasmatic-subparaventricular region in the hedgehog-tenrec.
- Survival analysis of complete veneer crowns vs. multisurface restorations: a dental school patient population.
- Immunohistochemical localization of insulin receptors and phosphotyrosine in the brainstem of the adult rat.
- Characterization of mono- and polyclonal antibodies against highly purified choline acetyltransferase: a monoclonal antibody shows reactivity in human brain.
- Survey of prosthodontic service provided by general dentists in Virginia.
- Purkinje cell antibodies in a patient with cerebellar disorder: detection of responsible antigenic proteins.
- Insulin receptors in the central nervous system: localization, signalling mechanisms and functional aspects.
- Immunohistochemical mapping of neurophysins and calcitonin gene-related peptide in the human brainstem and cervical spinal cord.
Dr. John William Unger D.D.S.'s Practice location
Richmond, VA 23298Get Direction
Dr. John William Unger D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Leukemia?
Although requiring a definite medical diagnosis, leukemia doesn’t show any symptoms in patients suffering from slow growing leukemias. Whereas, the rapidly growing types show general symptoms like frequent infections, vulnerability to easy bleeding & brushes, fatigue and weight loss. The signs...
- Considering Blephoplasty...Here's What You Need to Know
Blepharoplasty also known as eye lid surgery is a surgical procedure carried out in patients to enhance the appearance of eye lids. It can be performed in the upper eye lid, the lower eye lid or both.Why is blepharoplasty done?Blepharoplasty is done for people who need to enhance the appearance of...
- Is Rosacea a Lifelong Skin Condition?
Yes, rosacea is one of the most common chronic skin conditions that affect nearly 16 million people in the United States alone and about 45 million worldwide. The exact cause of rosacea is not known, but there are several theories suggested by many experts regarding rosacea and its...
- How Long Can Gastroenteritis Last?
How long can gastroenteritis last?Gastroenteritis is an intestinal infection that causes diarrhea, vomiting, fever, and sometimes back pain. It is caused by germs and bacteria from poorly cooked food and contaminated water. You can also get it from food poisoning. The condition does not warrant...
- Red Lobster: Nutrition and Healthy Options
Red Lobster's storyIt is often said in the business world, one good idea can change it all. This is the case with Red Lobster in terms of casual dining business. Red Lobster, an American chain of restaurants, maintains decades of long tradition of serving quality seafood and fresh fish.It all began...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. David A Beck D.D.S.11507 Allecingie Pkwy Richmond VA 23235
- Dr. Michael Linn Huband D.D.S.521 N 11th St Richmond VA 23298
- Dr. David Mark Schleider D.M.D., M.S.8917 Fargo Rd Henrico VA 23229
- Dr. Jeffrey L Hudgins DDS5001 Grove Avenue Richmond VA 23226
- Dr. Karen Sonnone Mcandrew DMD, MS10442 Patterson Avenue Henrico VA 23238
- Dr. Yong Joon Coe DDS,MSD,MS521 N 11th St Richmond VA 23298