Dr. James Alfred Murphy MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)911 W Henderson St Suite 300 Salisbury NC, 28144
Dr. James Murphy is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Salisbury, NC. Dr. Murphy specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Murphy can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Murphy can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Dr. James Alfred Murphy MD's Practice location
Salisbury, NC 28144Get Direction
Dr. James Alfred Murphy MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Murphy
- Lifestyle Changes After Cervical Cancer
Cervical cancer can be very daunting to a person. Once cancer is detected, the person goes through a lot of invasive surgeries, chemotherapies, radiation, and medications, which are not only physically draining but can also change the whole perspective of how one looks at their body. However, once...
- Symptoms That You Must Be Aware of During Your First Trimester of Pregnancy
There are some warning signs in the first trimester of pregnancy that may require immediate medical attention. Vaginal bleeding with or without painSome spotting may be normal during pregnancy, but it can also be a sign of ectopic pregnancy or a miscarriage. The color of the spots may be the clue....
- HIV: Will My Child Get It If I’m Pregnant?
The initials 'HIV' stand for Human Immunodeficiency Virus. As the name suggest, it is a viral attack that completely weakens the defense systems of a human being leaving them open to invasion from bacteria and other disease causing micro-organisms.Once infected, the virus finds its way into the...
- Some Beauty Regimens Might Not Be Safe During Pregnancy
Most of women avoid alcoholic drinks and sushi when they are pregnant. What they often forget is the safety of the routine beauty products they regularly use. According to Andrew Healy, MD, an obstetrician at Baystate Medical Center in Springfield, any substance absorbed by the skin can reach the...
- 1 Week Pregnant
IntroductionWomen who are not planning a pregnancy may not realize they are pregnant on week one. Some may not even know it even after week two. The reason is that there are a lot of variables when it comes to women’s monthly cycles, so most women tend to assume that they only have a late...
- Why We Can’t Treat All Ovarian Cancer the Same Way
Over the last three decades, ovarian cancer survival rates have seen very little improvement. The current five-year survival rate for ovarian cancer is 43%, a low percentage that is a result of the fact that this type of cancer is difficult to detect and often goes undiagnosed until it has reached...
- Dr. Lloyd D. Lohr M.D.7 Medical Park Drive Lexington North Carolina 27292
- Dr. Michael Kenneth Mills MD135 Mocksville Ave Salisbury NC 28144
- Dr. Brittian Wood Beaver MD349 Penny Ln Concord NC 28025
- Dr. Scott Douglas Stahle M.D.911 W Henderson St Salisbury NC 28144
- Dr. Lynn Anderson MD135 Mocksville Ave Salisbury NC 28144
- Dr. Holly A Stevens M.D.307 E Thom St China Grove NC 28023