Dr. Nicole Brenza is a speech language pathologist practicing in WARRENSVILLE HEIGHTS, OH. Dr. Brenza specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Brenza evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Brenza helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Nicole Brenza's Practice location
WARRENSVILLE HEIGHTS, OH 44128Get Direction
Nicole Brenza's reviewsWrite Review
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- What Is Lou Gehrig's Disease?
IntroductionLou Gehrig's disease is a neurodegenerative disorder that affects the brain and spinal cord. It is also called as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis or ALS. It is a progressive disorder that leads to the loss of voluntary muscle control in the body. This disorder often affects the...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- What Is Tay-Sachs Disease?
IntroductionTay-Sachs disease is a genetic disorder that affects the brain's nerve cells. Individuals who have this disorder lacks a type of protein that is needed to break down fatty substances in the brain. Without this protein, fatty substances accumulate in the brain to toxic levels, which...
- Mrs. Mary beth Byrne14100 FRANKLIN BLVD LAKEWOOD OH 44107
- Rosemary Kozak1111 SUPERIOR AVE E CLEVELAND OH 44114
- Mrs. Sarah L. Miller M.A,, CCC/SLP10000 BRECKSVILLE RD BRECKSVILLE OH 44141
- Ms. Diane Ricci M.S.,CCC/SLP6116 WILSON MILLS RD MAYFIELD VILLAGE OH 44143
- Mrs. Ellen Rae Mccafferty M.A. CCC/SLP1215 W CLIFTON BLVD LAKEWOOD OH 44107
- Kara Morrison-smith MS, CCC-SLP6150 STUMPH RD APT 212 PARMA OH 44130