Dr. Seema Sundaram is an ophthalmologist practicing in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Sundaram specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Sundaram can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Sundaram can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
Dr. Seema Vishnu Sundaram M.D.'s Practice location
Indianapolis, IN 46202Get Direction
CHULA VISTA, CA 91913Get Direction
Dr. Seema Vishnu Sundaram M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sundaram
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Glaucoma?
Glaucoma is a group of conditions that leads to the impairment of the optic nerve that carries information from the eyes to the brain. It is a progressive condition, which, if not treated, may lead to complete loss of vision. The most common cause of this damage is the increase in the pressure...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What to Expect After Cataract Surgery?
As long as you are healthy, you don’t have any other eye infections and you don’t smoke, your cataract operation recovery should be without much ado. Research shows that several months after the surgery, most people get a positive outcome with better vision, clearer images and no other eye...
- Dr. William E Whitson MD901 E 86th St Indianapolis IN 46240
- Yara Catoira-Boyle1160 West Michigan Street Indianapolis Indiana 467202
- Dr. Jan Hummer M.D.8103 Clearvista Pkwy Indianapolis IN 46256
- Dr. Michael G. Orr M.D.8103 Clearvista Pkwy Indianapolis IN 46256
- Dr. William G. Zeh MD14540 Prairie Lakes Blvd N Noblesville IN 46060
- Dr. Nicholas Robert Rader M.D.30 N Emerson Ave Greenwood IN 46143