Dr. Shana Miskovsky is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Miskovsky specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Miskovsky tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Univ of Pittsburgh Sch of Med, Pittsburgh Pa 1997
University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine 1997
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS- Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Achilles Tendinitis
- Stress Fracture
- Oh State Univ Hosp, Orthopedic Surgery; Oh State Univ Hosp, General Surgery
Dr. Shana N Miskovsky MD's Practice location
Dr. Shana N Miskovsky MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Miskovsky
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What are Leg Ulcers?
What are leg ulcers?Leg ulcers are unhealed wounds or open wounds that occur on the legs. They tend to recur if not treated properly. They can occur in everyone at any age, but are more common among females. What are the causes of leg ulcers?The most common reason for the occurrence of leg ulcers...
- Why Does Fibromyalgia Affect More Women?
What is fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a chronic disorder, which involves widespread pain in the muscles and bones along with chronic fatigue and cognitive difficulties. This medical condition is often misdiagnosed because its symptoms are subjective without a clear known cause. A few of the classic...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery?
Spinal surgery usually requires that the surgeon makes a relatively huge incision on the patient’s back in order to have complete access to the spinal vertebrae. This is the usual procedure in dealing with defects of the spine, and it has been so because of the delicate nature of the...
- How is Bursitis Diagnosed?
What are the signs and symptoms of bursitis?Bursitis symptoms are there because of the amount of inflammation in the bursa, as well as the exact area of the bursa involved. The swelling causes pain and tenderness in the bursa. When the bursa is so swollen, then it can cause stiffness along with...
- Dr. Kasra Ahmadinia M.DUniversity Hospital of Cleveland Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Allison Gilmore MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Christopher G Furey MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Zachary L Gordon M.D.11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Stephanie Jung-ping Muh MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Brian N Victoroff MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106