Dr. Matthew H Trunsky M.D.
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease50505 Schoenherr Rd Suite 290 Utica MI, 48315
Dr. Matthew Trunsky practices Pulmonology in Utica, MI. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Trunsky manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
University of Michigan Medical School 1992
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University Program
Dr. Matthew H Trunsky M.D.'s Practice location
Utica, MI 48315Get Direction
Dr. Matthew H Trunsky M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Trunsky
- What Is Cyanosis and Why Does It Occur?
IntroductionCyanosis is the medical term for a bluish discoloration of the skin, nails, toes, and mucous membranes. It is generally caused by low levels of oxygen in the blood. Normally, blood appears bright red when it is fully oxygenated. However, when blood does not have enough oxygen, it turns...
- Pneumonia: Are There Multiple Types?
What is pneumonia?Pneumonia is an acute lung infection that causes inflammation of the air sacs in either one or both lungs. The air sacs get filled with fluid or pus, making it difficult for the affected person to properly breathe. Individuals who have contracted the infection usually cough and...
- Pulse Oximeter Use for Patients with COPD
Pulse oximeters measure the pulse rate of an individual, which is usually marked by a small heart. This is the first number that appears while using a pulse oximeter. It also measures the proportion of oxygenated hemoglobin in the blood within pulsating vessels. This determines the level of oxygen...
- Kids with Cystic Fibrosis Given a “Breath of Life”
In 1999, Charles Dunlop founded Ambry Genetics because he wanted to work for an organization dedicated to restoring the balance between open science and commercial interests. An organization driven by scientists, genetic counselors, and physicians whose mission would be to put an end to disease and...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Pleurisy vs. Bronchitis: Differences and Similarities
What is pleurisy?Pleurisy is a condition, in which the lining that surrounds the lungs and the interior of the chest cavity is inflamed. Due to the inflammation of the pleura, this condition is also called as pleuritis. The pleural space is the space between the lungs and the chest cavity wall....
- Dr. Michael J. Simoff M.D.Henry Ford Health System Detroit MI 48202
- Dr. Bruce Ian Millman D.O.2221 Livernois Rd Troy MI 48083
- Dr. Vaishali Pansare MD468 Cadieux Rd Grosse Pointe MI 48230
- Dr. Najia Huda M.D2799 W Grand Blvd Detroit MI 48202
- Dr. Willane S Krell MD4201 St Antoine Detroit MI 48201
- Dr. Christopher T Huhta M.D.50505 Schoenherr Rd Utica MI 48315