Dr. Samuel R Reid MD
Emergency Physician (Pediatric) | Pediatric Emergency Medicine345 North Smith Avenue Childrens Hospitals Saint Paul MN, 55102
Dr. Samuel Reid is a pediatric emergency medicine physician practicing in Saint Paul, MN. Dr. Reid specializes in providing care for critically ill and injured children. Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physicians possess a vast amount of knowledge in areas such as neonatology, critical care and forensic pediatrics. Children involved in automobile accidents, child abuse or near-drowning episodes are frequent cases treated by pediatric emergency medicine physicians.
Education and Training
Univ of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 1991
- Survey of academic pediatric emergency departments regarding use of evaluation and management codes.
- Temporal bone rhabdomyosarcoma presenting as acute peripheral facial nerve paralysis.
- Utilization of emergency ultrasound in pediatric emergency departments.
- How well does serum bicarbonate concentration predict the venous pH in children being evaluated for diabetic ketoacidosis?
- Pediatric lateral patellar dislocation: is there a role for plain radiography in the emergency department?
- Univ Of Mn Med Sch, Pediatrics
Dr. Samuel R Reid MD's Practice location
Saint Paul, MN 55102Get Direction
Dr. Samuel R Reid MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Reid
- What is Vasculitis and What are Various Ways of Treating Vasculitis?
What is vasculitis?Vascultitis is a medical term referring to inflammation of blood vessels. The blood vessels are collectively referred to as the vascular system. The arteries present in these blood vessels supply oxygen-rich blood to various organs and tissues of the body. Vasculitis causes...
- How Long Can Bronchitis Last?
Bronchitis is an inflammation of the lungs, sometimes commonly known as a chest cold. It can range from mild to severe and can be an infection such as the common cold. Bacteria, exposure to smoke and chemical irritants may also cause bronchitis. The most common symptoms of bronchitis are cough,...
- Ear Infection Medication: What Are You Being Prescribed?
Several drugs are prescribed to you when you get an ear infection. Some drugs will be to get rid of the causative microorganism, whereas the other drugs are for symptomatic relief. This article will explain about the drugs that will be prescribed to you during an ear infection.AntibioticsMany of the...
- The Value of Clinical Intuition: Kids also Experience Drug Side Effects
Clinical intuition is difficult to describe. Personally, it is the art of integrating nonverbal information that a patient presents in order to reach a diagnosis, reducing the need for diagnostic testing. This is especially important in children who often react differently to procedures, tests and...
- Is Meningitis Contagious?
Caused by bacteria and viruses, meningitis is an inflammation (swelling) of the protective membranes covering the brain and spinal cord known as the meninges. The inflammation is usually caused by an infection of the fluid surrounding the brain and spinal cord. It can develop as a result of injury,...
- Treatment for Meningitis
The severity of meningitis varies from one person to another. In common cases, medications can help solve the problem and the person may recover within 1 to 3 weeks. But in cases where there is a risk of the infection spreading to the meninges, hospitalization and other confirmation tests might be...
- Dr. Cynthia L. Nielsen MD345 North Smith Avenue Saint Paul MN 55102
- Dr. Thomas M. Skrypek M.D.420 Delaware St SE Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Joseph L Arms MD2525 Chicago Avenue South Minneapolis MN 55404
- Dr. Marydee Christine Chamberlain MD2525 Chicago Ave S Minneapolis MN 55404
- Dr. Anupam B Kharbanda MD622 W. 168th Street New York NY 10032
- Dr. Andrew W Kiragu MD701 Park Ave Minneapolis MN 55415