Dr. Sharad Jain is an oncologist practicing in Denton, TX. Dr. Jain specializes in the care and treatment of patients with cancer. As an oncologist, Dr. Jain manages and oversees the treatment of a cancer patient after he or she has been diagnosed with the disease. Oncologists will care for their patients throughout the course of the disease. Types of oncologists include medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, pediatric oncologists and hematologist oncologists.
Education and Training
Maulana Azad Med Coll- Univ Of Delhi- New Delhi- Delhi- India 1981
Maulana Azad Medical College 1975
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (dvt)
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Erie Co Med Ctr, Hematology-Internal Medicine
- Alameda County Medical Center Program
Dr. Sharad Kumar Jain MD's Practice location
Denton, TX 76210Get Direction
Denton, TX 76210Get Direction
Dr. Sharad Kumar Jain MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need To Know About Chemotherapy
What is Chemotherapy?Chemotherapy is a type of treatment used in treating cancer. It is used to destroy cancer cells. In other cases, chemotherapy drugs suppress cancer cells, destroy them or reduce their rate of spreading. These drugs are well known as anticancer drugs. What Does a Chemotherapy...
- Diagnosed with Breast Cancer at Age 32. And Then She Lost her Job
Adapting to a diagnosis of cancer is incredibly difficult. It feels like your world is being turned upside down, and it can be hard to look toward the future with anything but dread. This became even harder for Heather Caro when she lost her job immediately after learning of her cancer.From nurse to...
- Revealing a Terminal Ovarian Cancer: A Personal Story
A terminal cancer diagnosis is an extremely difficult thing to process, and the hardship is only amplified when sharing the news with someone who loves you. There is a stress surrounding how to break the news, and a worry for how they will cope with it.This is how Linda Tierney decided to tell her...
- Hormone-Based Chemotherapy Drugs for Breast Cancer
Hormones are those substances in the body that function as chemical messengers. These hormones affect the actions of the cells and the various tissues that are present at various locations in the body, often reaching out to their target through the bloodstream. The hormones estrogen and progesterone...
- Know the Symptoms of Colon Cancer
In order to recognize if you have colon cancer, it is vital to know the signs and symptoms of colon cancer. However, most of the symptoms caused by a carcinoma of the colon can also be seen with other diseases that isn’t a cancer, such as hemorrhoids, irritable bowel syndrome, and infections of...
- Joanna Kerns Undergoes Double Mastectomy After Breast Cancer Diagnosis
Coping with breast cancer can be physically and emotionally draining, leading to ongoing emotions throughout treatment and well after recovery. Some of the most common emotions that women go through include anger, denial, sadness, stress, guilt, fear, loneliness, and hope. For Joanna Kerns, the...
- Dr. Enrique A Perez MD4325 N Josey Ln Carrollton TX 75010
- Dr. Dennis James Costa M.D.2790 Lake Vista Dr Lewisville TX 75067
- Dr. Vibha Taneja Thomas M.D.22 West Dry Creek Circle Littleton CO 80120
- Dr. Michael Ray Spivey MD3720 S I-35 E Denton TX 76210
- Dr. Michael Hyungwook Park MD2790 Lake Vista Dr Lewisville TX 75067
- Dr. Alan Clay Gowan D.O.328 W Main Lewisville TX 75057