Aaron Homan is a physical therapist practicing in Gainesville, FL. Aaron Homan specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Aaron Homan can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Aaron Homan will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Mr. Aaron Benson Homan MPT's Practice location
Gainesville, FL 32608Get Direction
Mr. Aaron Benson Homan MPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- Alternative Treatment for Shin Splints
What Are Shin Splints?Shin splints are the result of severe stress being placed on the tibia. This stress leads to inflammation of the surrounding muscle tissues; thus, leading to severely debilitating pain. At times, the pain can be so severe that it may even cause difficulties simply taking a step...
- Occupational Therapy vs. Physical Therapy
Therapy is synonymous with treatment, which means that it is a course of action taken to correct a particular health problem. As with other fields, there are different approaches to therapy such as occupational and physical therapy. They are both recognized professions and the practitioners must be...
- What Are the Types of Physical Therapy?
There are several specialties of physical therapy. Although it’s a well-known field by many professionals, it’s usually overlooked by the public. Below are some of the common types of physical therapies:Orthopedic Physical TherapyPhysical therapists diagnose and treat musculoskeletal disorders....
- What Is Physical Therapy?
Many diseases, disorders, and habits can potentially prevent you from carrying out an individual's typical day-to-day activities. Physical therapy is a treatment option to relieve pain and to help people who suffer from disorders, injuries, and diseases to get back into their daily routine. It helps...
- What Are the Treatments for Stroke?
Emergency treatment for stroke is dependent on the type of stroke you're suffering from. Whether it is an ischemic stroke that blocks an artery, or a hemorrhagic stroke that is caused by bleeding of blood vessels around the brain, acting fast is important since every minute counts.Ischemic Stroke:...
- Ms. Carol A Huegel PT4820 Newberry Road Gainesville FL 32607
- Matthew Ryan Romain DPT4000 Sw 20th Ave Gainesville FL 32607
- Michele Desjarlais Patrick P.T.108 Nw 76th Dr Gainesville FL 32607
- Kathleen O'neil Taylor P.T.4820 W Newberry Rd Gainesville FL 32607
- Mr. Stephen Harry Dagen PT226 Nw 86thterrace Gainesville FL 32607
- Dolores K Miller-sellers P.T.6303 Nw 81st Blvd Gainesville FL 32653