Dr. Sara Perry is a Chiropractor practicing in LAKEWOOD, OH. Dr. Perry specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Perry seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Sara Perry DC's Practice location
LAKEWOOD, OH 44107Get Direction
Dr. Sara Perry DC's reviewsWrite Review
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Dr. Steven J. Papandreas DC24060 Lorain Road North Olmsted Ohio 44070
- Dr. Natalie Jo Migoni D.C.33560 Detroit Rd Avon OH 44011
- Dr. Gary Allan Van skyhock D.C.42553 N Ridge Rd Elyria OH 44035
- Dr. Bryan Gasper Ruocco DC19930 Detroit Rd Rocky River OH 44116
- Mr. Mark D Fuerst D.C.3310 Warren Rd Cleveland OH 44111
- Robb J. Baker Other5810 Pearl Rd Cleveland OH 44130