Dr. Krishna Sikaria is a cardiologist practicing in Saint Augustine, FL. Dr. Sikaria specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Sikaria also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Patna Med Coll, Patna Univ, Bihar, India 1982
Patna Medical College, Patna University 1982
PATNA UNIV 1982
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Sleep Disorders
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Graves' Disease
- Elmhurst Hosp Ctr-Mt Sinai, Cardiovascular Diseases; Coney Island Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Coney Island Hospital
- Coney Island Hospital Program
Dr. Krishna M Sikaria M.D.'s Practice location
Saint Augustine, FL 32086Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Krishna M Sikaria M.D. | Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Krishna M Sikaria M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sikaria
- What is Lupus?
Lupus is a chronic inflammatory autoimmune disease that attacks the body’s healthy cells, tissues, and organs. The inflammation can damage the skin, joints, kidneys, lungs, heart, brain, and blood vessels.Normally, the body’s immune system produces antibodies. These antibodies protect and fight...
- What Causes Sudden Cardiac Arrest?
Sudden cardiac arrest is one of the most common causes of death due to cardiac diseases. Sudden cardiac arrest refers to the sudden loss of heart function, resulting in death. It is different from a heart attack in that the latter is caused by a blockage in one of the vessels that supplies the walls...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- What Should I Know About Blood Clots?
Blood flows continuously through blood vessels and supplies nutrients and oxygen to different parts of the body. At the site of an injury, a blood clot prevents excess bleeding. Under normal conditions, blood clots are lifesaving. When the clot is formed as a part of normal repair process in the...
- Medical Conditions That Are Associated with Lethargy
What are The Symptoms of Lethargy?Lethargy symptoms include:• Sluggishness• Being moody• Decreased level of alertness• Low energy levels• Fatigue and lack of motivation• Depression• Weight loss• Sweating and diarrheaMedical conditions such as premenstrual syndrome and medicinal side...
- Types and Causes of an Irregular Heartbeat
What does an irregular heartbeat mean?An irregular heartbeat is also medically termed as arrhythmia or dysrhythmia. An irregular heartbeat happens when the heart’s electrical signals that coordinate with your heartbeat are not properly functioning. When you have an arrhythmia, your heart may:...
- Dr. Ali Tutar M.D.300 HEALTH PARK BLVD ST AUGUSTINE FL 32086
- Dr. Trevor O Greene MD16 Saint Johns Medical Pk Dr Saint Augustine FL 32086
- Dr. Matt T Neibaur MD1995 Us 1 South Saint Augustine FL 32086
- Dr. Robert C Kelsey MD201 Health Park Blvd Saint Augustine FL 32086
- Dr. Howard A Baker MD300 Healthpark Blvd Saint Augustine FL 32086
- Dr. Bashar S Saikaly MD300 Health Park Blvd Saint Augustine FL 32086