Dr. Sujata M Wagh MD
Endocrinology-Diabetes | Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism4340 Newberry Rd. Suite 301 Gainesville FL, 32607
Dr. Sujata Wagh practices Endocrinology in Gainesville, FL. Dr. Wagh specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases related to hormone imbalance, and the bodys glands in the endocrine system. Endocrinologists are trained and certified to treat a variety of conditions, including menopause, diabetes, infertility, and thyroid disorders, among many others. Dr. Wagh examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
L T M Med Coll- Univ Of Bombay- Bombay- Maharashtra- India 1996
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Univ Of Ma Med Sch, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism; St Vincent'S Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Sujata M Wagh MD's Practice location
Gainesville, FL 32607Get Direction
LONE TREE, CO 80124Get Direction
Dr. Sujata M Wagh MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wagh
- Compound In Cocoa May Delay Onset of Type-II Diabetes
The Benefits of Compounds in ChocolateResearch Into Cocoa and Type-II DiabetesAccording to researchers by those at Brigham Young University, there could very well be a tie-in between certain compounds found in cocoa and producing more insulin. In addition to these studies suggesting the benefits of...
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy
Testosterone therapy may help to improve a man's energy level, sex drive, and mood, if he has low levels of testosterone in his body. However, testosterone replacement therapy is only recommended for those who have the symptoms of low levels of this hormone.Symptoms of low testosterone levelsThe...
- Polydipsia: Excessive Thirst Causes and Symptoms
What is polydipsia?Polydipsia is the medical term for excessive thirst. It is usually regarded as one of the initial symptoms of diabetes.It is normal to feel thirsty, especially after workouts and strenuous activities. It is quite important for people to drink the recommended amount of water per...
- Everything You Need to Know About Bariatric Surgery
Bariatric surgery, also known as weight loss surgery, is a surgical procedure that treats morbid obesity. Obesity can be a life-threatening condition that may need this type of surgery if lifestyle changes fail to work. Obesity can be potentially life-threatening when:...
- Consume Calcium to Make Bones Stronger
Strong bones are very important for the body, especially as you age. Maintaining proper care of your bones can prevent the collapse of the bones due to osteoporosis. Osteoporosis is one of the most important causes for bone fracture in half of all women over 50-years-old, and one out of four men in...
- Country Singer Ben Rue: "Buck Off Diabetes!"
Diagnosed with diabetes at the age of 14, Ben Rue has learned to live with the chronic condition for most of his adolescence“My mother is a nurse and always brought home little gadgets to test on her boys for fun and so she brought home a blood sugar test one day to test all of us,” recalls Rue....
- Dr. Megan Michele Mccauley MD1600 Sw Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Hans Kumar Ghayee D.O.4500 S Lancaster Rd Dallas TX 75216
- Dr. Sadaf Jeelani MD4340 W Newberry Rd Gainesville FL 32607
- Dr. Michael J Clare-salzler MD1600 Sw Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Antonella Bianchi M.D.13901 Bruce B Downs Blvd Tampa FL 33613
- Dr. Suzanne L Quinn MD1600 SW Archer Road Gainesville FL 32610